The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Condenser Microphone, Cardiod Polar Pattern, Pressure Gradient, Solid-state, Class A.

Discussions

Would you rather have...(Blue mics)

If you could get a Mouse and Baby Bottle (or Blueberry, I think of their vibes as similar and haven't decided on a favorite yet OR A Kiwi, for the same price, what do you get? I think the Mouse and Baby Bottle are awesome, but the Kiwi is a killer. Pros/cons?

View Post

So what's your favorite mic on these vocalists? Any surprises?

...unusable - but could work great for example on a guitar cab, it sound's like it has built in exciter Blue Baby Bottle - usable Blue Bluebird - unusable Blue Bottle - usable Bock 251 - unusable - it's too bright to me, I wouldn't like to have to mix it Bock iFet - usable Chandler REDD - great -...

View Post

Just how to get this particular acoustic guitar tone?

...how he hits the strings and where, with what and what those strings are on that Martin I reckon. A Baby Bottle is pretty snappy and bright, so that will mean he likely didn't even have to boost much up top but rather just cut heft away and cut softness into the mids. And...

View Post