The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

All-in-one Compressor/Gate/Limiter/Expander/Waveshaper Plug-in with Frequency Filtering, Sidechaining, Mid-side Processing, and Parallel Processing Options - AAX, VST, AU, RTAS

Discussions

Best Compressor Plugins

...the fact it's the most (IMO again) overrated dynamics plugin of all time. You'd do MUCH better with blue cats dynamics 4, which is far superior (again, IMO), to presswerk. I really have no idea how MJUC beat out Pro C2.. but anyway... for my swiss army knife comp, i use blue cat and therefore highly...

View Post

Best Compressor Plugins

...with a fairly high gain reduction. I use Blue cat freqanalyst in every session. I think I should try the dynamics 4 just based on your recommendation.

View Post

Blue Cat's Dynamics 4.2 Released, with new GUI, dual lookahead and more

Dear Gear Addicts, We are happy to unleash Blue Cat's Dynamics 4.2, a new version of our all-in-one broadband dynamics plug-in that can be used as a compressor, limiter, gate, expander, waveshaper or all combined at once. With a brand new user interface (fully zoomable), dual lookahead capabilities and many new features and enhancements (full list...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides