The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Native Bitwig sound designer available.
Old 14th January 2019
Here for the gear

Native Bitwig sound designer available.

I am currently checking the demand for high quality demo projects using only Bitwig devices - so, as long as you have Bitwig, the project will run.

Items that might appear on a my list of available options are -

Recreation of any number of synth sounds from tracks specified by the client (bass, stab or "all").

Recreate drums from projects specified by the client.

Create a replica of an entire track, or, create a track in a similar style to one that is specified by the client (ghost production).

The entire self contained Bitwig project including (if specified) a drum kit contained within a single drum machine device, all patches and processing (including send effects) and all midi relating to the brief would then be delivered.

Would there be much interest in self contained Bitwig projects of this nature?
Old 16th January 2019
Here for the gear

For anyone else that might consider this a great idea, I'm very sorry but the unforeseen pitfall is timewasters. A lesson learned.
Old 16th January 2019
??? Pitfall? I don't understand?

I'm certain your skills as ghost/co producer could be in demand. (if you're good!)
Bitwig very much a platform on the rise, so IMO give it some time and keep pushing out releases yourself.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search