The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Bitwig and Push ? Control Surfaces
Old 16th July 2018
Lives for gear

Bitwig and Push ?

Hello, is anyone using the DrivenByMoss Bitwig extension that brings Push 1 & 2 control to Bitwig?

I'm considering investing in Bitwig because of this but I'm wondering how well does it work and is anything missing compared to Push's Live functionality?

Can you assign the Push encoders to devices and control external synths with MIDI CCs, and do the names of the parameters show up on the Push display?

I could try the demo but maybe someone already has?

Cheers
Old 7th January 2019
I have the first Push and it works quite nicely on Bitwig with this script: The Site Of Jürgen Moßgraber - Software - Bitwig Studio Extensions

In some regards it's actually better than Live, minus the seamless integration and automatic mapping of Live devices of course.
Old 8th January 2019
Lives for gear

Meh, the integration was nowhere near good enough when I tried it. I have since sold the Push as I realised it was a waste of space for me, even with Live.
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search