The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Bitwig Studio 2.4 announced
Old 2nd June 2019
Gear Addict
It will be interesting to see how this is updated for V3 (this is refering to 2.4, we have had a couple of big updates since then!)

I have always been one of those people who used 2 DAWS - used to be Live and Cubase, now Bitwig and Studio One primerily (although I still have the other two!) - I tend to agree that Bitwig is not he go to tool for advanced midi editing (Cubase probably has that, but S1 is simpler to use) or multitrack Live Recording and Mixing (Studio One 4.5 currertly has this for me at with Melodyne) BUT Bitwig 'V3' is the single most integrated creative tool I have ever used in my 20+ years of working with music and computers....and it does further blur the line between a DAW and an instrument.

Despite owning Live Suite, Cubase 10 and Studio One 4.5, I spend 80% of my time on Bitwig, its fast, fun and the most uniquely creative tool if you are doing EDM/Electronics/Experimental/Ambient etc - Orchestral scorers may want to look elsewhere!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search