The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

JZ Microphones are designing a new dynamic mic - help us design it!

Please vote for your favorite dynamic mic and if possible shortly write down why: 1) Shure SM58 2) Shure Beta 58A 3) AKG D5 4) AKG D7 5) Audix OM7 6) Audix OM6 7) Rode M1 8) Sennheiser E935 9) Beyerdynmic TG V70DS 10) AT AE6100 11) OTHER... We will count votes next week ;)

View Post

none of these is my favorite, and in fact I don't wouldn't use any of them if there was any alternative available in the studio. My favorite 3 dynamics are (in order): Heil PR40 Sennheiser 441 Beyer M88 They're favorites since they sound much better in the high frequencies for acoustic sources and truly rock on percussion/drum duties. The Sennheiser...

View Post

Cool beans guys! I like the Audix OM2 pretty clean and nicely made. A big fan of EV RE15's they just work! an AKG D19: ) Eddy shoot me a email, we need to get caught up: )

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

Whether it’s the feel or the sound, the dynamic TG V70d live vocal microphone with a hypercardioid polar pattern is sure to impress both on the stage and behind the mixing console – for the singer, the audience and the rental company. The reasons: the powerful, extremely well resolved sound, the excellent feedback reduction and a marked proximity effect with saturated bass to support less powerful voices. Even without help from the tone control of the mixing console, it delivers an impressively rounded and exceptionally powerful sound. In other words: you only have to plug it in and activate the high-pass filter and you’re done. Additional to its great looks, its handling and well-thought-out housing construction with a progressively damped capsule suspension for low handling noises will make it the standard for stage professionals. Available with or without switch.