The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Trying To Choose A High Quality Handheld Dynamic Mic For Live Jazz Vocals

...or an output knob all the way down on my rack if not for that switch. Beyerdynamic makes a TG V70d hypercardioid that can be ordered with an ON/OFF switch, but that mic has an intentionally pronounced proximity effect. The reduced proximity effect on the MD 431 mkii really makes a huge difference...

View Post

Sennheiser e935 vs AKG D7 vs Beyerdynamic TG V70 vs Lewitt MTP 550 DM vs AT ATM710

...pattern because of my little daughter, she can swing the mic too much but i cannot give away Beyer TG V70. I shortlisted to 5 Microphones but I cannot reduce the choices so please help... :) Sennheiser e935:The one that i jumped first but after searching more, i see that it tends to sibilance. Actually...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

Whether it’s the feel or the sound, the dynamic TG V70d live vocal microphone with a hypercardioid polar pattern is sure to impress both on the stage and behind the mixing console – for the singer, the audience and the rental company. The reasons: the powerful, extremely well resolved sound, the excellent feedback reduction and a marked proximity effect with saturated bass to support less powerful voices. Even without help from the tone control of the mixing console, it delivers an impressively rounded and exceptionally powerful sound. In other words: you only have to plug it in and activate the high-pass filter and you’re done. Additional to its great looks, its handling and well-thought-out housing construction with a progressively damped capsule suspension for low handling noises will make it the standard for stage professionals. Available with or without switch.