The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

New Beyerdynamic Mics - TG D70d, TG 150d, TG I53c - Anybody???

...missing a new mic from Beyerdynamic other than those clip-on mics, please add that info here. Beyerdynamic advertises the dynamic TG I50d mic as an instrument mic. They advertise the TG D70d dynamic mic as an instrument mic for drums and percussion. And they advertise the TG I53c small condenser mic as an instrument...

View Post

Anyone tried the Beyer TG I50d?

Has anyone used the Beyer TG I50d? Looks like it was released earlier this year. I can't find much info on it. beyerdynamic TG I50d

View Post

Pictures Of Mic'ed Up Drum Kits In The Studio

I'm really curious about that Beyer TG D50d and the new TG I50d. I can't find any reviews on them. I would love to hear more user feedback on them, so if you own them please speak up.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

The perfect balance between rounded, powerful sound and excellent suitability for the stage make the well-designed TG I50d a very versatile microphone. Whether with electric guitar or bass amplifiers, snare drums or brass instruments, this dynamic instrumental microphone demonstrates notable feedback reduction even on the loudest rock-and-roll stages. Extreme EQ settings at the mixing console are not necessary with the TG I50d: plug it in, activate the high-pass filter if needed and then smile.