The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Electret condenser measurement microphone with linear frequency response. Omnidirectional polar pattern Calibrated open circuit voltage. Narrow tubular construction to minimize the influence on the soundfield.

Discussions

Softube Launches Official Weiss DS1-MK3 Mastering Plug-in

...have many plugins the retail over $300.... but they do offer sales multiple times per year. There is also the Weiss MM1, which is based on the DS1-MK3, but has an MSRP for $199. Then there is also the Volume 2 bundle... currently for $399. Just these 4 plugins in that bundle (out of 19) seem to...

View Post

Softube Launches Official Weiss DS1-MK3 Mastering Plug-in

My go-to for the past month or so has been FabFilter's L-2. It was the best of the best up to this point. I spent 20 minutes today going back and forth between Fab and the Weiss and in every instance I preferred the Weiss. That's an impressive achievement as FF's L-2 is a truly great...

View Post

3D studio design, is it any good? Suggestions?

Finally got them cables and beyerdynamic MM1 mic... Calibration to my UR12 gave me this... I connected Headphone jack >> to >>> XLR mic input (phantom power turned off... I accidentally turned it on during one measurment). Later I turned it off. So here is what it gave me... quite noisy at higher frequencies... what could...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?