The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

The M 58 has been specifically designed to satisfy the demands of Electric News Gathering (ENG) and Electronic Field Production (EFP) applications. Its sophisticated internal shockmount dramatically reduces handling noise, while the microphone´s frequency response has been tailored to provide broadcasters with a very accurate and intelligible sound. The M 58´s weight-balanced design provides journalists with a high degree of comfort during lengthy interviews. Its rugged construction enables the microphone to withstand physical and environmental punishment typically encountered during field production operations. The M 58´s slim profile and non-glare finish result in a low profile on camera.

Discussions

Hawaii Destination Tracking Studio - What Outboard Gear

...II - Jim Williams Modified 1 Teac 3440 4-Track 7.5/15 Tape Recorder - For Tape Delay Microphones <upgrade is next project> 2 Shure M58 2 Shure M57 3 Blue Encore 2 CAD GXL 3000 Extras Hammond XK-2 Organ Tablas LP Congas Shooting for photos and test sounds before 12/15/12... Thanks to all, G

View Post

8-channel preamp for Classical

...the same piece with the DPA's). If I remember correctly there were room mics (Neumann 691 with either M69 or M58 Capsule, but not used at a hot level). As Benjamin I would have liked to EQ a little bit to get some remaining sharpness out, but as the goal was to present the...

View Post

Bright Mic Suggestions for Dark Piano

...Massive ~10khz boost at the capsule on axis and much less off axis. Interesting for creative work. There is also M58 omni capsule for M582 with less insane hf boost that might be interesting for this. Unfortunatelly I have only one M58 capsule so I didn't really check it on piano. BTW AEA 88 really...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?