The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The dynamic, closed DT 770 M has especially been designed for drummers and FOH monitoring. The strengthened headband and the softskin ear pads provide an excellent isolation against ambient noise. The single-sided straight cable allows a volume control directly at the headphone. Characteristics: ▲ Closed headphone ▲ 80 ohms ▲ Excellent ambient noise attenuation (35 dBA) ▲ Superb sound quality with high sound pressure level (105 dB) ▲ Excellent comfort for long-term wearing, replaceable softskin ear pads ▲ Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable ▲ 3.0 m (9.8 ft.) straight cable (single-sided) with volume control ▲ Including drawstring bag

Discussions

Best mixing headphones!

...all the good headphones, just ones at decent price that seen to get lots if praise. I only have Beyer DT770 Pro's and AKG K7XX and some Sennheiser HD485's though, do can't comment on others from personal experience.

View Post

What is the difference between 80 and 250 Ohms...? Want to purchase Beyerdynamic 770

I've purchased Beyerdynamic's DT770 Pro 250ohm. beforehand, I've tried both 250ohm and 80ohm versions, for 2 weeks and a week respectively, then went to the store for an A/B test and have found several differences between the two. I won't talk lots about what had been said enough in other reviews, but I'll write...

View Post

Beyer DT 770 Cans: Flat Response or Bass Heavy?

I just realized this was a forum from 8 years ago. Whoops.... well if anyone is looking at this now, here ya go haha.

View Post