The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

500-series format stereo analog passive equalizer with plugin recall.

Discussions

Why I sold my SSL Bus comp and eq

...unless it has plug in control. I mix through the SSL SIGMA which of course has great recall. I own the bettermaker EQ502P which is brilliant in it's sound and design and controlling it through it's plug in while staying in mix position is brilliant. My replacement for my SSL Bus comp will either be...

View Post

500 top/clean Pultec boosts:Passeq plugin vs Bettermaker EQ502p / Kush Electra 500

Hi all bumpkin I have never demoed the hardware Bettermaker EQ502p (Pultec style EQ, USB remote, memories, no trannies, no tubes, 500 series double wide 2 channels) but i read that it is clean and good sounding. $1,600 USD isnt bad at all. I have the Passeq plugin... it does a clean Pultec thing. Has anyone compared...

View Post

500 top/clean Pultec boosts:Passeq plugin vs Bettermaker EQ502p / Kush Electra 500

For a "clean" pultec topend eq boost in the 500 series, the first unit I'd consider is the Pulse Techniques 500. Not cheap but in line with others top quality great eq's. It's basically the pultec thing with api 2520 opamps instead of the tubes. Really great.. Loved it on drum bus! But would work great...

View Post

Video Guides