The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

1300 ELECTRONIC SOUNDS Synthesizer Sounds Chord Sounds Electronic Speech Synthesizers, Choirs, Vocoders Computer Sounds Pad Sounds Organic Sounds Basses EFX Sounds Musical Patterns and Sequences ORIGINAL INSTRUMENTS Orchestron TI Language Translator: german-english-french-spanish FX-501P Pocket Calculator Speak & Spell Stylophon BG Rhythm Machine

Discussions

Save me from 5u!

The Moslab 901s he uses in the video are out of production right now The Synthwerk version of them is more down to the original but costs more and tracks worse than the Moslab version (the 901 Design doesn’t track well but sounds very phat). The Moslab 901 tracks quite well for a 901 style...

View Post

Where are the Moog modular reissue owners?

...opened for the classic Moog models both made by the brand itself and by companies that clone them (Mos-Lab, COTK, SynthWerk, Corysynth, DotCom, etc.). Modular Moog has always been my highest fantasy in modular systems for sound, ergonomic, historical reasons, etc. but this was only intuitions based on recordings, photos, videos, books, etc. A...

View Post

The holy trinity of electronic sound

...vintage 1P but didn't get to grab one while it was still feasible price wise. maybe i'll look into Synthwerk clones to scratch that itch. as for moog polys, dislike the One like totally, MM is impressive but i am covered for that sort of thing with other vintages, so...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?