The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Behringer XR18 A whole new way to mix. A better way. Behringer's cutting-edge X Air digital mixers integrate with your iPad or Android tablet for unprecedented mixing power and mobility. Plug in your mic and line level sources and mix from anywhere in the venue or studio via the free remote control app. The XR18 is an 18-input, rackmountable stage box unit with 16 gain-programmable Midas-designed microphone preamps, two hi-Z inputs, Behringer's renowned X32 effects rack, a 100-band Real Time Analyzer on all channel and bus EQs, an 18 x 18 USB interface, and integrated Wi-Fi, all in a convenient rackmount chassis. Just add mics, and you have everything you need to mix a live show and record pristine multitrack sessions straight to your DAW. The Behringer XR18 gives you a whole new way to mix. Behringer XR18 at a Glance: Built-in Wi-Fi module Convenient stage box/rackmount chassis Includes rack ears and protection bumpers Midas-designed preamps 40-bit floating-point DSP Full-featured channel processing FX Rack delivers studio-quality effects 100-band RTA for all channel and bus EQs Ultranet compatible

Discussions

anyone get a soundcraft ui16 yet?

...so much new technology at such a low price point, and the associated risks with quality control. I had an XR18 fail on me - totally dead just like your Ui12. I was going to order another then I decided to go for a Ui16 instead!!!

View Post

February 2018 New Gear Thread

I don't know whether I'm happy or I'm going to cry . What a mess. Rewiring. Had to take a break and have a safety meeting with myself prior to getting into all of this rockout Got the following Two new EV 12" speakers. A week ago or so Today DFAM Minitaur Sub37 Behringer XR18 Mixer Existing setup WIRES abduction

View Post

Rehearsal room in ear setup

Thanks guys, I wish it were in my budget. The used market around here is useless. There are maybe 10 xr18 for sale in the whole country, and they are sold almost full price. I'm not even in some third world country (even though some may say so eheheheh), I don't understand where the lack...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?