The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The 8 In/8 Out ULTRAGAIN ADA8200 ADAT Audio Interface builds on the proud legacy of our ADA8000 – which is one of our all-time, best-selling products. Now, you’re probably thinking, “If they sell so many ADA8000s, why are they changing them?” The short answer... we made it better – in a really big way! The incredible ADA8200 features stunningly-accurate, reference-class Cirrus Logic A/D - D/A converters and 8 Award-winning MIDAS-designed Mic Preamps – making it the natural choice of professional musicians and audio engineers alike. Your recording tracks will sound just as amazing as you imagined them – when you lay them down with the ADA8200!

Discussions

Behringer ADA8200 - How disappointing

Hi all, I've just bought a Behringer ADA8200 to expand my Focusrite 18i8 interface. I'm starting up a sideline recording concerts of early music as well as classical promo material so need/want gear that will provide rich, detailed audio. I'm using a pair of KM184s, a pair of Oktava MK012s and a pair of Line...

View Post

Behringer RD-909 Rhythm Designer

...here, we indeed encountered problems related to the power supply and in particular unreliable Alesis/Wavefront ADAT chips. The new version ADA8200 has all these issues resolved by replacing these chips with our own Coolaudio versions. We are not perfect and will never be. But we're here to listen, learn and help. If you still have...

View Post

TR-8S right channel louder

...TR-8S right channel coming into shows louder. Initially I had the TR-8S left and right channels going into my Behringer ADA8200 (which is connected to patch bays). I thought that perhaps the Behringer gain knobs on the ADA8200 had a calibration issue (perhaps the pots were at different trim values), but I experienced the...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides