The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

The incredible U-PHORIA UMC404HD bridges the gap between your creativity and your fans. This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio in a box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity required for your microphones, guitars, keyboards and even MIDI devices. Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 4 astonishingly pure, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rock-solid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra-dependable U-PHORIA UMC404HD will help you shine in the digital domain.

Discussions

Respberry Pi Field Recorder

...am very close to completing my field recording unit. This is a hard shell back-pack setup with a Behringer 4-channel UMC404HD mixer that can output up to 192k sample rate/channel. That mixer will be connected via USB to a Raspberry Pi via running either Audacity recording at 24 bit depth or a wonderful command...

View Post

Is Audient id4 the best audio interface aroudn that price?

Do you recommend this over Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD or Scarlett 2i2??

View Post

Recording Acoustic Guitar Tips!

...I have gotten... mics set in an X/Y and I have both mics plugged straight into 1&2 on my Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD and recorded on Logic Pro X into a stereo track. Here are two clips - first is just the dry signal, no processing other than the bounce to MP3. On the processed track...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?