The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

When it’s time to make recording history, you need the best audio interface you can get – and you need one you can count on. That’s why we’re kicking it up a notch with the amazing UM2, an ultra-compact 2 x 2, 48 kHz USB audio interface with a studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamp, combination XLR/TRS input for your vocal and direct instrument input (no DI required) and an additional 1⁄4" Instrument Input. The rich feature-set, which also boasts a powerful Phones Output for the Direct Monitoring of your session, plus 2 Outputs and USB-supplied power – makes the UM2 the best, and most-portable recording interface in its class!

Discussions

first time recording need some guidance

Register on Cakewalks forum here: Cakewalk Forums They will be able to help you better than here

View Post

Ten of the best guitar amp simulation plug-ins

...and I decided to use Behringer instead analog guitar interface adapter like iRig and I'll buy this interface Amazon.com: BEHRINGER U-PHORIA UM2: BEHRINGER: Musical Instruments but I've some concerns about latency. Have anybody tried deplike app with digital audio interface or which audio interface that I need to get lowest latency with deplike?

View Post

Budget Dynamic Microphones

... Lots of amazing musicians there apparently !! Actually the other possible option that would work too is the Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 audio interface suggested by MarkF48 with the Behringer XM8500 the OP talked about. I used that mic at an open mic, it's not bad. 49.98$ total :-) And he gets a headphone out with a...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides