The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Paraphonic semi-modular synthesizer with dual 3340 analog oscillators and an analog signal path Oscillator waveform control blends seamlessly between 5 shapes (tone mod, saw tooth, pulse, triangle, sine wave) Individual pulse width / tone mod control provides ultimate sounds Paraphonic mode allows both oscillators to be independently controlled Flexible LFO with fi ve waveform shapes, MIDI clock sync, key sync and delay / fade in Two analogue ADSR generators for modulation of VCF and VCA Multiple stage analog delay based on legendary BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) technology Overdrive circuit adds rich analog warmth and edge to your sounds Noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation 36 controls and 7 buttons give you direct and real time access to all parameters Switchable, self-oscillating, multi-mode analog 12 dB/Oct VCF with dual output (e.g. LP+HP available on jacks) Utility functions including attenuators, multiples, slew rate limiter and summers for creative patching flexibility 32 in / 24 out jack matrix for an incredible amount of patching options Patchable audio-rate sample and hold with glide for added creativity Headphone output with dedicated level control External audio input for processing external sound sources Comprehensive USB/Midi implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencer

Discussions

Behringer Neutron! Semi modular

It looks like the Neutron its hard to beat I impressed how good drum synth its as well.Fm synthesis,pw,subtract,fractal,drum.synthesis quite a bit for the price..

View Post

Synth of the Year 2018 (The Poll)

...thrilled. We are very proud that the Model D is now the world's best selling synth, followed by the Neutron. The DeepMind12 is the best selling analog poly synth. Thank you so much for supporting us. Thomann Top Sellers: Synthesizers – Thomann UK I promise you that in 2019 we will be continuing to...

View Post

General Chit Chat

Hi, here's some more helpful advice on semi-modular synths which it seems you are looking for in your price range: Mother32 Behringer Neutron Makenoise 0-coast I have a Mother 32 and like it but the Behringer Neutron might be a better option, but I don't own one. Opinions? C'mon people.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides