The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Behringer Model D

...funds, and for the first time I can remember able to splurge on a few big ticket items. A used Moog Model D re-issue came up on my radar and I got REALLY excited. Drooling over those HUGE knobs and chunky layout. Wood is so pretty. Honestly was very close to buying the Moog unit...

View Post

Behringer Neutron! Semi modular

...as the Neutron was not designed for it. I like to thank everyone for the great support. Like the Model D, the Neutron has become another home run. Thank you! Uli

View Post

Behringer Model D

It has certainly made me reassess some of my cheaper synths. It's nearly all sweet spot and pretty much always sounds musically useful. Some synths have vast areas of 'nope' but not this one.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides

Product Description

this synthesizer is not available yet 3 punchy-sounding voltage-controlled oscillators Classic 24dB voltage-controlled filter with resonance (Emphasis) Filter selectable for lowpass or highpass Noise generator (selectable between White and Pink Noise) Overdrive circuit USB-MIDI plus 5-pin DIN In and Thru CV connectivity Glide (portamento) External audio input Low-output and high-output 1/4" outs