The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The DeepMind12 has 4 integrated FX Engines which can be used simultaneously but also synced to the synthesizer itself. Each engine is loaded with more than 30 high-quality FX algorithms from TC Electronic and Klark Teknik. These are true world-class FX, many of which have been derived from TC Electronic's acclaimed signal processors as well as Midas' high-end mixing consoles. As a world's first, the DeepMind has built in Wifi and allows for full remote control of nearly all parameters - all through typical tablets. With approximately 4,000 components, the DeepMind12 is one of the most complex synthesizers that has ever been built. Due to its discrete design structure, it has vastly more components than you will likely find in any of the current synthesizers on the market.

Discussions

Behringer DeepMind 12

I was upset after buying my Deepmind 12 at $999 a month ago to this day that they dropped the price. I contacted my sales rep at Sweetwater Bob Chapin and expressed frustration with Behringer and what he thought I could do if anything. Bob said he would look into it and get back...

View Post

Behringer RD808 Analog Drum Machine

...that the DeepMind12 is currently the world's best selling analog poly synth, supported by actual customer ratings. Sales Rank Behringer Behringer DeepMind 12 – Thomann UK < deleted link - sorry, no links to sales pages here, please. thank you!> And we're just warming up... Uli

View Post

What Synth Should I Get?

Go with your heart. The OB is as good as they come, and lives up to the hype imo. If you ping folks who have one - you won't find too many of us, who wouldn't drag it onto a desert island as their only synth... if it came to it. That said ......

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides