The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Crave is the all-new monophonic analog synthesizer from Behringer. Following the trail of the DeepMind series, Crave also bets on novelty and sets itself apart from the buzz around the brand’s popular and somewhat controversial recreation of vintage machines. Behringer Crave presents a semi-modular design that boasts a powerful oscillator that pays homage to the coveted Sequential Prophet 5, a ladder multi-mode (HP/LP) filter that needs no further introduction, onboard step sequencer with per-step length, accent, ratchet and glide time, USB, MIDI DIN I/O, and last but not least: a patch bay with 32 points for boundless creative expression. Attractively priced at $199 (MSRP), Crave should start shipping very soon but it already begs the obvious question: is it bound to get people craving for one more synth? All information is preliminary and subject to change.

Discussions

Behringer Crave

From FB again :) Swing by our event on Wednesday, January 23rd from 10am - 5pm PST for your chance to check out the VC340, MS-101, RD-808, Odyssey, and one other mystery product. ( Behringer Crave ) Behringer - So many new products will be shown at our... | Facebook ? ?

View Post

Behringer Crave

Looks like the NAMM is not over yet :) Behringer just introduced a new synth teaser... Looks like TB-303 on steroids.. Behringer - Behringer Crave Synthesizer | Facebook

View Post

Wanting to get rid of my MS-20 for a Mother 32 - Am I crazy?

Keep the ms20 and buy a Behringer Crave when its released..

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?