The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The C. Bechstein Digital Grand has been developed to meet the high expectations of composers & musicians as well as comprehensive requirements in a daily recording practice at a high level. This applies both to the sonic aspects, as well as to the usability, which remains intuitive at all times. Every control element has been constantly challenged by our product developers and extensively tested in DAW plugin environments, but also in virtuoso live performances with different genres. The acoustic role model for the Digital Grand is a carefully selected C. Bechstein D 282 concert grand. With its ability to highlight and emphasize even the most subtle melody lines through its unparalleled richness of tone colors, the D 282 belongs to the best modern concert grand pianos in the world. Playing a C. Bechstein, you can freely stress a certain voice, underscore a certain melody or accentuate a certain chord, and thus make your interpretation more lively and vivid. The C. Bechstein Digital Grand for Native Instrument’s KONTAKT and KONTAKT-Player follows the high standards we set for our acoustical instrument´s development and production: sound and manufacturing at the highest level, made for connoisseurs and people with passion.

Discussions

C. Bechstein Digital Grand software Instrument to be released Oct, 1st

...AG announce the establishement of C. Bechstein Digital GmbH and availability of their first DAW oriented Instrument, the C. Bechstein Digital Grand from Oct.1st, 2016. (C. Bechstein Digital) Why a sampled Bechstein Piano? Starting the design process by questioning the concept of a sampled Grand Piano. Apart from the fact that to date a lot of...

View Post

Best Piano Vst?

...piano doesnt mask the vocal with certain presets and the playability of Pianoteq5 is really great i got the Bechstein Digital Grand too, wow this is a great singer songwriter piano i really like it in recordings when the piano is the main instrument with the vocals, i prefer it over pianoteq in that setting...

View Post

Is VSl Vienna Imperial the best piano library for playability? NO PIANOTEQ

Bechstein Digital Grand : C. Bechstein Digital • Digital Grand KONTAKT-Library That's me playing the Claude Debussy Images ....although the original sound & tempo variations were tweaked by Oliver Hutz at Bechstein... I do like what Oliver did except for a bit too much of a bloom/resonant halo around the notes when the pedal goes down. ...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?