The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

softPop is a playfully organic, semi-modular light and sound synthesizer with wide variety of sounds: from random dripping water pops to heavy subtractive basslines. Its fully analog core consisting of a heavily feedbacked system of dual triangle-core oscillators, state variable filter and sample and hold is played through an intuitive interface of 6 faders that provide countless combinations which can be explored by anyone. Features: fully analog core and signal path 6 faders for controlling two VCOs and VCF and their cross modulations two wide range triangle-core VCOs 0 & 1 quantizer for VCO 0 (auto-tuner) VCO 1 has variable waveshape via the modulation setting ∞ resonant state variable VCF (bandpass, lowpass, highpass) external input with gain and envelope follower for intuitive sync of VCO 1 track & hold circuit for stepped modulations looping pattern generator with two patterns P1 and P2 RGB led for psychedelic experience 25-point patchbay secret hack chamber at the back for adventurers aluminum body enclosure built-in speaker size 15 x 11 x 5 cm wooden handle backplate as accessory (sold separately)

Discussions

Bastl Instruments

And here are some news - Dude Dude – Ships in June and softPop softPop

View Post

Deluge Sampler/Synth machine

...used to elsewhere, but prefere it over every Akai or Elektron. I want to use it mainly for sequencing (my OB6, Softpop, JD-XA) and therefore it is realy great, it can handle up to 16 external synths via Midi - and it has CV too. But also the internal Synth, the bunch of samples preinstalled, the...

View Post

NAMM 2019 - Your Predictions, Rumors and Desires...

So I decided to revisit my original post. Many of these desires are not in sync with at all with NAMM. NAMM tends to be bigger manufacturers. So I am going to redo this (what I have above is still my desires for these manufacturers for the year). So let's look my revised list... Out of...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides