The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi- Im planning on treating most of the back wall of my new studio (will set up a build thread on it once I can get on site...

Rtroost
replies: 4 views: 332
Rtroost 20th April 2020

Hello everyone, I want to threat rear wall with 120cm depth of glass wool. Which density do I use ? 8 kg/m^3 , 10 kg/m^3 , 16 ...

Carl1988
replies: 6 views: 540
alevinai 18th April 2020

Hi, do you know where I can find thick foam panels like those in the video? (in Europe) Thanks ...

sigmundsuperstar
replies: 4 views: 913
Speeddemon 14th April 2020

Hi I am canadian audio boi. I would get real traps but its tough where i live (british columbia) which is why my only choice...

canadianaudioboi
replies: 6 views: 362
avare 12th April 2020

I have a relatively small room. It's about 4 meters wide and 5 meters long. (13 by 16.5 feet) To treat the room i went out...

Alexander_
replies: 1 views: 288
avare 12th April 2020

Hello it is canadian audio boi with a third question. I cannot install anything on the ceiling, as it is a popcorn ceiling and...

canadianaudioboi
replies: 0 views: 208
canadianaudioboi 12th April 2020

Hey its canadian audio boi again. Quick question for the audio experts. I am wondering if there is any acoustic benefit to...

canadianaudioboi
replies: 0 views: 218
canadianaudioboi 12th April 2020

Hello everyone, I'm very new to this board and also very new to acoustic treatment but I've been reading the threads here and...

Chet_Rockstone
replies: 28 views: 1,038
Chet_Rockstone 10th April 2020

Hi guys , I've attached images of the space I've managed to blag at home for my music setup. Do any of you have some ideas...

serious steve
replies: 0 views: 170
serious steve 8th April 2020

Hello all, I have the possibility of using this material (picture attached) for free. I thought I could make a few panels for...

VlaVlnPlayer
replies: 3 views: 273
VlaVlnPlayer 7th April 2020

Hello there! I would be happy getting some feedback on the following: Is it OK to combine panels in the same array a) which...

alphon
replies: 0 views: 249
alphon 3rd April 2020

Greetings all. This is my first acoustics post and I'd love your collective wisdom on the below... I've just built and...

brettman
replies: 14 views: 1,023
Jochen Schulz 3rd April 2020

I'm just curious: How would a big stack of rolls of toilet paper fare as a makeshift bass trap in...

12ax7
replies: 6 views: 315
12ax7 31st March 2020

Forum members, experts, I wonder if you can help me? – I am an amateur music listening enthusiast, so please excuse the...

Mike56
replies: 4 views: 478
Mike56 31st March 2020

Hey All, I've done a quick video of my experimentation with moving blankets in my studio I am building. I wanted to tame some...

RedTone
replies: 20 views: 690
chessparov2.0 30th March 2020

Hi guys, I recently purchased a number of panels and bass traps for my bedroom studio. The foam is manufactured by dunlop (you...

revamped
replies: 10 views: 2,517
EpicEsquire 25th March 2020

I've built numerous porous absorbers, membrane absorbers, Helmholtz absorbers, and VPRs within the last years always wondering...

G. E.
replies: 307 views: 90,249
Exprymer 24th March 2020

Is it good idea to build acoustic panels and bass traps with rebounded foam? Picture:...

arif
replies: 0 views: 256
arif 24th March 2020

Hello fellow slutz! I'm looking for suggestions for count and placement of bass traps for my home studio/listening room. The room...

duxsmer
replies: 8 views: 1,228
Bushman 23rd March 2020

Here is a build thread for the First Reflection Panels for my studio in my shed I am working on. I wanted to have something I...

RedTone
replies: 8 views: 535
johndykstra 23rd March 2020

I have some 50mm thick fibreglass panels to go on my walls. I have been told that fitting these with a 50mm air gap behind...

Gadget13769
replies: 42 views: 12,199
avare 13th March 2020

Plans have changed so I have deleted the text for this and will create a new post. Feel free to delete.

Mr.E
replies: 0 views: 330
Mr.E 10th March 2020

Duplicate

lonvoc
replies: 0 views: 375
lonvoc 9th March 2020

I was thinking about this, and searched somewhat here on GS, but couldn't find anything about it. The basic idea is, using a...

Ibvee
replies: 15 views: 11,028
ladysaraha 9th March 2020

I was wondering if anyone might have a suggestion on bass trap placement, when there is a door in one corner?

Ponch
replies: 12 views: 5,398
SkyWriter 7th March 2020

I live in Australia and want to get my hands on the equivalent of Owens Corning 703 to make some bass traps. So far I have found...

Haynesmachine
replies: 18 views: 15,957
Nordo 3rd March 2020

I am based in Wales, UK. Next week I will be needing to order acoustic treatment to make some DIY panels for the walls and...

TheBigLongy
replies: 1 views: 380
TheBigLongy 2nd March 2020

Hello, I want to put 4” Bass traps made of Owens Corning 705 along all of the ceiling and wall corners however my control room...

wirenut
replies: 4 views: 1,865
EpicEsquire 21st February 2020

I am about to embark on an epic build project and wondered if when building a QRD diffsuer is it worth making the vertial slates...

pencilextremist
replies: 0 views: 603
pencilextremist 20th February 2020

Hi there, 1. The now famous A10 is supposedly tuned to about 63Hz. I have a hot spot around 110. A) Is there a way to adjust...

arsonculture
replies: 0 views: 600
arsonculture 17th February 2020

Optiffusor : 4X: 1200x600x220mm 300EURO Most cost-effective diffusors ? Are these maybe also the best diffusors (they are...

kegn51
replies: 5 views: 1,530
Jens Eklund 17th February 2020

My ceiling slants from about 11 feet down to 7 feet. I’d like to hang a 6” absorber above a drum kit. Should I hang the...

nwtlnts
replies: 5 views: 766
VenVile 14th February 2020

I recently found some nice old boards in my wood stash and now I'm thinking of building some acoustic absorbers using those....

TimSmo
replies: 0 views: 398
TimSmo 13th February 2020

I’m just getting started with researching the data here on GS regarding DIY acoustic paneling, etc. I came across this...

neve1064
replies: 0 views: 566
neve1064 12th February 2020

I built a guitar practice room in my basement following Rod Gervais' "Build It Like Athens Pros". The room is...

Boytbpc
replies: 1 views: 264
Boytbpc 11th February 2020

Hi Guys, So I've spent a couple of days reading other posts and trying to figure out the best way to do this, but I'd still...

undercoverhippy
replies: 2 views: 2,114
noob39 7th February 2020

Hello all Longtime lurker.. couple questions: I have an upper corner that is 28" deep, 22" high and 66"...

youngteam
replies: 0 views: 396
youngteam 6th February 2020

I'll preface by saying I'm a total newbie when it comes to acoustics. In fact, my entire approach to recording in a nontreated...

B. Toast
replies: 0 views: 483
B. Toast 1st February 2020

I have threaded my room with basstrapps behind the speakers. Absorption panels on the first reflection point. Two big basstraps...

zorkanz
replies: 6 views: 786
Jens Eklund 1st February 2020

Background on my project: I’m just about done with a jam room build (playing rock and funk with acoustic drums, guitar, bass,...

TheBigBurrito
replies: 14 views: 4,286
TheBigBurrito 30th January 2020

Hello everyone! I have "designed" and currently building a couple of bass traps for my room and I find it hard to...

musictracer
replies: 0 views: 619
musictracer 29th January 2020

I’m in the Dayton, Ohio area- anybody here able to take a look at my space and help me figure out how best to treat it?

nwtlnts
replies: 0 views: 410
nwtlnts 28th January 2020

Hello, I recently moved and am trying to get my new room setup. It has hardwood floors, drywall ceiling/walls, and a 10''...

coreybox
replies: 33 views: 12,616
nwtlnts 28th January 2020

Just wanted to post these measurements: A waterfall of a 120m3 room with just 4 corner superchunks added. Then a waterfall of...

Yannick
replies: 51 views: 9,599
naestyoh 21st January 2020

Okay so i am doing a room up and will be able to fit myself a nice studio desk in there, I have about a grand to spend and after...

serious steve
replies: 2 views: 364
jdier 21st January 2020

Hello gearslutz, I am old reader and new poster. Before starting, i have tried to read almost all related posts about that...

ugr
replies: 3 views: 393
DownTheLine 21st January 2020

First, I want to thank this group for all the valuable information about soundproofing I've read here. The members of this group...

Michael_1106
replies: 3 views: 1,081
theragingwalrus 19th January 2020

Trying to figure out some light frame for my fluffy Isover Piano isolation. This metal frame was easy to glue together, but i...

px256
replies: 2 views: 666
musictracer 14th January 2020

Does anyone have any experience with this product?? I've attached some info. Thanks. JV

JVergence
replies: 31 views: 17,123
Piyono 14th January 2020

Hi, I'm looking into building my own bass traps. My main question is in the UK you cant seem to buy any of the easily available...

Brgbeat
replies: 1 views: 503
Jens Eklund 9th January 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search