The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello to all slutz! GIK Acoustics has heard the voices and read the emails asking for a product that will provide sound...

Glenn Kuras
replies: 9 views: 6,654
Glenn Kuras 16th June 2006

GIK Acoustics has heard the voices and read the emails begging for a product that will provide the same sound absorption quality...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 2,652
The Press Desk 8th June 2006

April 5 2006 Ready Acoustics LLC announce... Wanna record and mix like the big boyz? Now you can have the same acoustic...

The Press Desk
replies: 10 views: 4,738
edyer 6th May 2006

Hi, I'm renting a room for the recording of a record, and it has no acoustic treatment whatsoever. The room has only a thick...

djanogil
replies: 5 views: 1,634
Ethan Winer 2nd May 2006

Can anyone advise me as to a website or the best book (there are several on this subject) for the design and construction of...

quamen
replies: 3 views: 4,311
by-tor 2nd May 2006

I am buying a new house and want to build a recording studio sound proof room above the garage. Does any one know a good...

Joji
replies: 3 views: 1,936
kevinc 15th April 2006

Hello fellow slutz, I come to you because I am in the process of developing a new line of products for my company and I would...

Anderson
replies: 8 views: 1,845
CrazyBeast 13th April 2006

I'm currently taking an acoustics class (basically physics of sound) and we are supposed to do a research project on something...

arpodthegreat
replies: 7 views: 2,436
Anderson 13th April 2006

Here is a semi-basic layout of my current studio set up in the garage. I have those cheesy auralex 1ft x 1ft foam pads set up...

gnarls
replies: 4 views: 4,256
gnarls 9th April 2006

Hey guys, I just bought a house and it will be finished next month. I like taking work home with me a lot of the time and need to...

Slaytex
replies: 9 views: 9,217
timmcallister 14th March 2006

I have an 8 foot ceiling in the control room. My room size is roughly 12' 7'' wide and 15' 9'' long. The side walls are angled...

gabler
replies: 3 views: 3,676
Scott R. Foster 7th March 2006

hello, i'm considering one of the bundles minitraps and primacoustic offer. (nb -- we're talking a small home studio...

snapmastering
replies: 3 views: 1,917
snapmastering 3rd March 2006

i have to build a bedroom studio style vocalbooth in my flat, with most possibly small dimensions. this sketch is my first...

shangoe
replies: 21 views: 4,672
spodniczka 1st March 2006

I have a question for all of you who own your own studio. I am in the process of putting togeather a bussiness plan in order to...

audioalchemy
replies: 21 views: 4,086
TEMAS 27th February 2006

So, I am taking a (small) plunge. An apartment came available near our house and I decided to rent it so I had a dedicated space...

dstole
replies: 2 views: 2,546
dstole 24th February 2006

Why would GIK Acoustics that already has the most effective bass trap on the market today make one better? Because we CAN! GIK...

Glenn Kuras
replies: 15 views: 9,829
Matti 22nd February 2006

hello, my next project (to start in the spring) is my live room. it is 26' x 21' with a 17' ceiling (at the peak, see picture...

Jeff16years
replies: 2 views: 3,197
Jeff16years 21st February 2006

Many experts on here (+ my homeboy) have finally achieved the seemingly impossible: waking me up. Seriously - I've been acting...

Mitch Lowen
replies: 30 views: 7,218
Arka 13th February 2006

As some, and now all :D, of y'all know.. I'm focused on the acoustic treatment of my room. Here's some pics of the...

Mitch Lowen
replies: 4 views: 2,066
Mitch Lowen 9th February 2006

as you can see the way i have my speakers/sub set up at the moment is pretty horrible. my room however has pretty good...

scius
replies: 4 views: 2,055
tINY 9th February 2006

Many experts on here (+ my homeboy) have finally achieved the seemingly impossible: waking me up. Seriously - I've been acting...

Mitch Lowen
replies: 3 views: 7,227
Arka 8th February 2006

I have a small but nice studio coverted from a garage. The guy that built it used to record Celine Dion so it was done...

Tetness
replies: 5 views: 3,993
James Lugo 8th February 2006

Hi, I'm solving problems in my new control room. Is it ok to use some universal room kits like this...

Luk3_c
replies: 2 views: 1,888
Glenn Kuras 2nd February 2006

Slate Studios head acoustic contractor Teale Haley has a new line of budget panel absorbers that come in 3.5" and 5.5"....

Bang
replies: 2 views: 4,658
Bang 18th January 2006
replies: 31 views: 3,447
Joel DuBay 7th January 2006

Hi there, i'm trying to treat my room for low frequency standing waves, and i'm thinking of building some bass traps....one quick...

lastxhero
replies: 8 views: 2,105
Glenn Kuras 5th January 2006

I've made it this far!... Just wanna say thanks to all here. Great resource and info place. I'm still waiting like many...

rara114
replies: 1 views: 1,228
macr0w 24th December 2005

So if you were given a chance to build (or move your existing studio) to anywhere in the US, where would you put it as a...

Tibbon
replies: 61 views: 8,057
cjogo 4th December 2005

Hey Ethan, I am building a new control room at the moment and came across your website thumbsup I've just used your calculator...

Slaytex
replies: 37 views: 4,989
Glenn Kuras 24th November 2005

Hi, im converting an old cellar into a commercial studioand need some help concerning the acoustics, the height of the live room...

Junkie
replies: 1 views: 3,601
Ethan Winer 23rd November 2005

I just did an acoustic test of my mixing room, which I KNOW has some acoustic problems. Pretty simple test, I just fed some pink...

DeeDrive
replies: 10 views: 2,167
Ethan Winer 6th November 2005

Hello guys! I was surfing on Ebay (U.K.) and found...

Gomez
replies: 9 views: 2,473
lubaloo 25th October 2005

A 4000 sq foot live room that I want to cut in half....sometimes heh I'm racking my brain to figure out how to contruct a...

kats
replies: 6 views: 2,526
matt thomas 14th October 2005

I was wondering if there exist some kind of "acoustic recipes" for common bedroom dimensions and materials? Let's...

copperx
replies: 5 views: 2,324
Ethan Winer 12th October 2005

We just moved into a new loft space and are looking for some cool looking acoustic room dividers (on wheels?) Does anyone know...

data
replies: 2 views: 6,578
Ethan Winer 3rd October 2005

Hi Guys, I have been looking at some of your studio pics and I must say I am drooling!! I have 3 questions to all you guys that...

Nick96
replies: 4 views: 3,645
Ethan Winer 19th August 2005

Budget: $1500 for the pair or active or passive with amp. Room: 12x18 with real traps. I'm using KRK V-8 now and need a drastic...

acoustic_kid
replies: 26 views: 9,263
acoustic_kid 9th August 2005

Due to a major remodel project, I have been banished to the basement. I have a small project studio that I use to convert,...

loopy
replies: 4 views: 1,926
loopy 30th June 2005

Hi guys, I am in need of some serious expert advice. Ive recently moved into a new studio, which i did out with acoustic...

christian
replies: 13 views: 2,146
Ethan Winer 10th June 2005

Need acoustic guitar. Want one that sounds something like the J-45 or the Texan...Gibsonish is what I like. Preferably a...

petsematary
replies: 3 views: 1,569
IBuiltAPyramid 18th May 2005

Hello , I have assembled a vox booth before ...... but this time I want to "build" it I think itll be 5x5...

mersisblue
replies: 12 views: 5,477
wonderchops 3rd May 2005

Storyk Offers Architectural & Acoustic Design Tips John Storyk, principal designer and architect for Walters-Storyk Design...

Jules
replies: 5 views: 2,768
JTR 28th March 2005

Here's what 20 mini Traps look like unpacked, ready to go up.

Jules
replies: 63 views: 20,433
Ethan Winer 14th February 2005

Maybe this is the wrong place to put this thread but I need some advice. Need to do something with the ceiling in my recording...

HonkyTonk
replies: 2 views: 18,912
Ethan Winer 3rd January 2005

I just moved from Ohio to sunny southwest Florida. We're renting now, but we just put a contract on a home. I'm looking to set...

Exmun
replies: 1 views: 1,550
Hulk 29th November 2004

Slutz Some of you may know, some may not that I am starting a new build in January of a space that is some 250 sqm in...

Dangerous Dave
replies: 11 views: 4,087
syra 23rd November 2004

Hello all, This forum is a wealth of information for us junior recordists ( I hate the term newbie). What I'd like to see...

axeman69
replies: 3 views: 2,920
DeadPoet 1st October 2004

Wow, been a long time since I've posted. I have been posed a question of whether it would be better to build a recording...

SLS
replies: 16 views: 2,630
TML 14th July 2004

Hi, I recently moved to a new place and so did my homestudio. Although my new Control/Recording room sounds far better...

tjkili
replies: 3 views: 3,156
tjkili 8th July 2004

Hello everyone. Hope every body had a Merry Christmas. I need to hire somebody in New York city that can advise on how a Room...

eskay
replies: 1 views: 1,976
Jim Roberts 26th December 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search