The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Ready Acoustics LLC announce - Readytraps giveaway!
Old 4th April 2006
News Desk Editor

Ready Acoustics LLC announce - Readytraps giveaway!

April 5 2006

Ready Acoustics LLC announce...

Wanna record and mix like the big boyz?

Now you can have the same acoustic treatment panels used by heavy hitters like Michael Wagener, (Metallica, Motley Crue, Janet Jackson/ Dokken) and Jeff Juliano (Dave Matthews/ John Mayer) in your pro or home studio Absolutely Free from Ready Acoustics!

Need acoustic treatment? Never knew what to believe or where to look? Didn't want to; or couldn't afford $2000.00 (or more!) in acoustic treatment? Do you have really great gear and one clumsy assed room? Never fear, READY traps are here!

That's right; Ready Acoustics LLC has come to the rescue to bring you a room full of Ready traps Broadband acoustic panels! One lucky winner will receive 12 of our RT424 acoustic panels to help make your mix shine and shimmer! And best of all, this prize includes shipping to your door within the continental USA! That's right! NO CATCH, NO FEES! Entries received from outside the USA will pay a flat shipping fee of 400.00 (or less) USD to cover Shipping, Insurance and delivery to your door! EVERYONE, regardless of where you live in the word can enter!

Entering to win this awesome prize could not be simpler!

1. Fill out the form here: http://www.readytraps.com/giveaway/

a. Include information for ALL fields. You must make a real entry in each box, or your submission will not qualify to win. We must be able to verify the information so as to exclude double entries.

b. You must include 2 photos of the space you want to treat, or a sketch of such.

That's it! Now is your lucky chance to win some very cool, very valuable and very effective broadband acoustic treatment without dropping a dime. A winner will be selected at random during the drawing. Entrants do no need to be present to win. However, you could send your girlfriend over for some incentive...... I mean..... Uh..... The winner will be notified by email or telephone or both and we will post the winner following the drawing which will be held on April 25th.

Good luck from EVERYONE at Ready Acoustics LLC!
Attached Thumbnails
Ready Acoustics LLC announce - Readytraps giveaway!-ready.jpg  
Old 5th April 2006
High End Moderator

Wow, very cool!

I have 12 of those and so far mounted 10 in my control room, BIG difference! My lowend problem (100Hz) is basically gone, much tighter bottom. I have 4 on the front wall in front of the consoles between wall and ceiling at a 45 degree angle and another 4 on the back wall, same position and another two mounted in the corners. There will be more on the sidewalls, mounted flat about 2" from the wall. They work, they really work and they look great too. thumbsup thumbsup
Old 6th April 2006
Gear Addict

I have to agree. I hung 5 in a small editing suite and it made a huge difference... and they look (and feel) great too

Rail
Old 25th April 2006
Gear Maniac

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

ALRIGHT ALL YOU SLUT MONKEYS! LISTEN UP!!

JOHN BILLINGS of Nashville, Tennessee is the winner of our first Ready Acoustics FREE BASS TRAPS giveaway.

John's entry was received along with a bazillion other entries and was drawn at random to win the Big Bad Beautiful PRIZE. All entries were printed and folded 4 times on a single 11x8.5 sheet of paper, then drawn from a box

A runner up was also selected from the UK who will receive the 12 Bass Traps if John cannot accept them for any reason. (However, based on his reaction to winning, I think he'll take 'em!)

John runs a great studio in Nashville and can be contact through his MYSPACE blog here: http://www.myspace.com/johnbillings

Please join me in congratulating John on this win, and look forward to the Next Ready Acoustics FREE Bass Traps Giveaway coming sooner than you might expect!

Thank you!

Joel
Old 25th April 2006
Congrats John!

Post up pictures ASAP!

Speech! Speech!

thumbsup
Old 25th April 2006
Lives for gear

Congrats

BTW, Joel, might wanna fix your link to his myspace page there buddy....it's sending me to microsoft...too many http's
Old 25th April 2006
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by djui5
Congrats

BTW, Joel, might wanna fix your link to his myspace page there buddy....it's sending me to microsoft...too many http's

Thanks Brother. We fixed that link too!

~ J
Old 2nd May 2006
Gear Addict

I just wanted to throw in a compliment for Joel here.
These little ready traps are great. We had a problem with a couple of zippers (which were probably damaged due to my forcing them too hard) . So Joel thanked me for telling him I broke them and insisted on sending replacements. That was after I told him that we had just sewed them closed and were happy with them anyway. He also mentioned that they have upgraded the zipper.

It's a good product and has good customer service to go along with it.

Eric
Old 4th May 2006
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by edyer
I just wanted to throw in a compliment for Joel here.
These little ready traps are great. We had a problem with a couple of zippers (which were probably damaged due to my forcing them too hard) . So Joel thanked me for telling him I broke them and insisted on sending replacements. That was after I told him that we had just sewed them closed and were happy with them anyway. He also mentioned that they have upgraded the zipper.

It's a good product and has good customer service to go along with it.

Eric

Thanks brother. Glad to do it!
Old 4th May 2006
no ssl yet
I had a "friend" by the house and she saw my half zipped ready traps and gave me the key to the zipper problem (It seems women are good with zippers I guess it comes from years of wearing garments that zip behind them)

The key is to have someone assist you.

You pull the 2 sides of the zipper tracks together, while zipping the zipper.

And at the same time have the friend stretch the tracks in a straight line pulling on each end (the material behind the zippers path and in front of the zipper's path)

Then they zip right up with no problem

Also I'd suggest wearing a pair of rubber gloves while dealing with the traps.

IT's a breeze.

A great product from a pretty cool dude (Joel)

As soon as I get my room together I'll post some pics.

My only problem is that the mounting hooks may be TOO big for me to put in the walls in my apartment, so I may have to wait till I'm back at the lab in New ORleans
Old 6th May 2006
Gear Addict

I used 3" screws to hang mine until I found the right spots for them.

Then I made a couple of L shaped spacers out of some 1x6 fir I had laying around and used a pin nailer to attach them to the wall. so they are out off the wall. The traps hang on a screw attached to the top of the upper spacer.

They don't weigh all that much.

Good tip on the zip...............

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search