The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Help Identify Panel Please
Old 18th July 2020
Here for the gear

Help Identify Panel Please

Hello. I’ve been searching and searching trying to find the name and product specs of a panel I’ve seen used in a few high end listening rooms/theater rooms but cannot find a product page.

Here is a link that has a picture showing the product.
It’s the first pic.

http://www.diffusor.com/Nyheter.htm

It is the panels above the Left and Right speaker that I am interested in finding.

I have seen this panel in a few SMT posts and pictures but haven’t been able to find it as a listed product on their site. Their site is quite limited so it could be one of their products.

Any and all help please!

Bests
Alex
Old 18th July 2020
Lives for gear

It is on their website

http://www.hakode.se/wing/Wing.pdf
Old 20th July 2020
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrebrito View Post
I’m sorry but I do not see it on that link as a product. I see it in a picture above the products but not as a product.

I thought maybe it could be the smaller wing panel but it’s dimensions are too big for it to be that one unless the dimensions are changed to make the array of panels I’m referring to.

I’m referring to the array of panels that surround the speakers in that picture above the products you linked. It’s like a bunch of smaller panels arranged in an array.

Can you elaborate if I’m just lost somehow or not seeing what you think it is please?

Bests
Alex
Old 20th July 2020
Lives for gear

Second page PDF

Flower Wing
std 600*600*250mm (2D)
Time delay lines working between 200-16000Hz
Absorption coefficient 0.1-0.25 (200-16000Hz)
Helmholtz function created between the modules 200-250Hz
Std folio finish* = white, black, oak and walnut
Old 21st July 2020
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrebrito View Post
Second page PDF

Flower Wing
std 600*600*250mm (2D)
Time delay lines working between 200-16000Hz
Absorption coefficient 0.1-0.25 (200-16000Hz)
Helmholtz function created between the modules 200-250Hz
Std folio finish* = white, black, oak and walnut
That is not a Flower Wing

This is a Flower Wing

https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threa...ce-room.18576/

Here is the Product I am asking about here- scroll to post #6 which shows the array.

https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threa...fective.15043/

Bests
Alex
Old 21st July 2020
Here for the gear

The array looks like mini wings is what I’m guessing they are. There looks like there are two different types of patterns used in these arrays which are rotated and reversed to avoid pattern issues. There depths may also be varied to help spread out their FR bandwidth which is why I am interested in them.

They would make a great back wall in a theater room if they work how I am imagining they do. I could make a huge grid from top of my rear riser up to the ceiling and make it however large I can to avoid pattern issues then separate the grids by something else. Maybe use two large grids/arrays closer the the side boundaries then use something else in the middle/between them.

These make for nice visual presentation and can easily frame my rear speakers inside of the array like they have done in the other pictures I’ve attached.
Old 23rd July 2020
Lives for gear

maybe it is the same product but 30 cm per 30 cm, don't know
Old 3rd August 2020
Here for the gear

Thought I would update this in case anyone ever tries to search for these.

They are called the AD series. They come in two different designs, an AD-20 2400 x 200 x 50mm and an AD-40 2400 x 200 x 95mm.

Will follow up if get more information.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear