The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussions

More free stuff....let's do it again!

OK, I just finished reading Behind The Glass by Howard Massey for about the fifth time. Lots of fascinating interviews with top engineers and producers. thumbsup It's a great book, and I'm done with it. Want it? Hit me. EDIT: OK, the book is gone. I feel lighter already.

View Post

Records released after the year 2000 that do not use autotune (pitch correction)

...fogies that still believe the integrity of talent in front of the mic is far more important than the manipulators behind the glass. Anyone that does not understand the difference between a producer requiring aditional punch ins to clean up sloppy execution and total electronic manipulation needs to limit there activities to mechanical dance...

View Post

Singer-songwriter recording - how hard can it be?

Honestly I think that bashing "artists" and clients is just the focus of GS being a behind the glass engineer forum. I'm sure you could start an grumpy engineers thread (like the live venue one), and get a lot of stories about sh*theads with attitudes...... I simply have more client stories because...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?