The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

ProControl™ is Digidesign’s dedicated mixing and editing controller for TDM-equipped Pro Tools systems. Its dedicated controls allow easy navigation through Pro Tools functions, including recording, mixing, editing, grouping, Plug-In control, and automation. Through the use of motorized faders and data encoders (rotary knobs), automation and mixing can be handily performed and given visual reference. Controller movements from ProControl are immediately reflected in Pro Tools on-screen controls, and vice versa.

Discussions

Pro Tools Dock for iPad

Hi ~ufo~, I had a Raven for over two years and used it daily. I recently sold it and have bee using an S3 ever since, so i'll quickly share my experiences. The Raven is very fast in use and I was avoiding the keyboard more than I am now on the S3. Tweaking...

View Post

Slate Announces The RAVEN MTZ Large Format Multi-Touch Production Console

Of course, the first time I used a ProControl in somebody else’s studio I ended up doing most things by mouse too. Pretty much everything except faders, mutes and solos probably. But two days in that studio was enough for me to decide that getting one to sit next to my console was maybe...

View Post

Slate Announces The RAVEN MTZ Large Format Multi-Touch Production Console

Not unlike me. And, similar to you, I also have keyboard, trackpad and trackball handy. Oh, and sir shire, I do use my ears to mix.... after I find which faders to adjust -- just like on a console or hardware controller -- like you do. I actually have the ability to open AND close my...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?