The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Designed for singer/songwriters and loop-based musicians, Pro Tools | Duet enables you to turn your Mac or PC into a powerful yet portable music creation and audio recording studio. Featuring industry-standard Pro Tools software and the best-in-class Duet by Apogee 2x4 audio interface, Pro Tools | Duet provides everything you need to create professional-level productions that will help you stand out from the crowd—from first note to final mix. Pro Tools | Duet comes with Pro Tools software—your choice of either a full license or a 1-year subscription—giving you everything you need to compose, play, practice, record, edit, mix, and master music and audio on Mac and Windows. Pro Tools redefines professional production for today’s workflows with powerful audio and video engines that enable you to work with a wide variety of virtual instruments, effects, and HD video. Plus, with turbocharged 64-bit performance, you can take on the most demanding sessions and maximize your creativity—without holding anything back.

Discussions

The Late Great Pro Tools

Yeah, that's a bit dumb to use the splash screen or something from HD. But they do have a legit point - HD software with no hardware is pretty damn similar to the regular version, bar some advanced features. the main stuff is things like limited IO and advanced automation - if they didn't show...

View Post

Maximum number of tracks when recording in 96k with an Avid Duet on a mac

The Avid Pro Tools Duet does not use the Apogee Maestro app. It uses the "Avid Pro Tools I/O Control" app, which is basically the same idea but their version. You can download it here: </title> <script src="/pkb/static/111213/js/perf/stub.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="/faces/a4j/g/3_3_3.Finalorg.ajax4jsf.javascript.AjaxScript?rel=1444245217000" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="/pkb/static/111213/js/fu

View Post

Need help, Audient id22 Vs Avid/Apogee Duet ?

Surely someone somewhere has a Pro Tools Duet.... I see loads of top artists using the apogee version which I understand is the same except for the drivers..... as always the absolute bucket loads of help is greatly appreciated :tut:

View Post

Video Guides