The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Mbox Pro is a professional-grade, high-performance audio interface that enables you to capture and create music and audio in the highest quality. The Pro Tools | Mbox Pro hardware/software bundle offers incredible value, giving you the best of both worlds—industry-standard Pro Tools | Software to compose, record, edit, and mix, and a desktop hardware interface that delivers best-in-class sound quality and performance. Get everything you need to create high-resolution music and sound for picture on your Mac or PC.

Discussions

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

...listed. The earlier M-Audio were based on a Bridgco controller which was , hmmm, inconsistent at best. The Profires and the AVID Mbox Pro based on the same tech are significantly different beasts. On your experience, sure , but the issue(s) were due more to the controller on the earlier units, the drivers are significantly more...

View Post

Studio One: Where have you been all my life?

...product I have purchased in an attempt to justify why someone like me shouldn't be getting screwed over by them: Mbox Pro 002 Rack Command 8 HD3 Accel ($7500) HD5 Accel ($12 grand at the time) HDX ($10k) HD Native TB ($2k) 6x Digidesign 192s ($2k each) 4x AVID HD 16x16 ($3.5k each with expansion cards) ICON D-Control - 32 Fader with Surround Panner...

View Post

Is a high end digital converter necessary?

I guess define high end? But high price does not always equate to high quality audio. Low prices can sometimes yield high quality especially considering some of the stuff on the used markets. As far as Digi 003 it is not very good. Digidesign has traditionally made some of the worse converters in the history...

View Post

Video Guides