The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Compact Pro Tools Personal Recording Studio Mbox Mini Hardware Mbox® Mini is an ultra-portable audio interface. Compatible with most major audio software (Pro Tools LE®, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more) Bus-powered USB connection for maximum mobility Professional-grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance Up to 24-bit, 48 kHz sample rates Mix control for zero-latency recording Hardware configuration: 2 x 2 simultaneous channels of I/O 1 XLR mic/line combo input with 48 V phantom power 2 1/4" instrument inputs (1 DI, 1 line/DI) 2 balanced 1/4" monitor outputs 1 1/4" stereo headphone output Dedicated monitor volume knob The Pro Tools® software platform is used in professional studios around the world, and includes all the tools you need to easily compose, record, edit, mix, and master your projects with pro results-every time.

Discussions

Pro Tools 9 is HERE!

Wait a second, are the new mboxes going to be bundled with 9? If so, I'll just buy a mbox mini instead of the software...

View Post

Show me your studio - No setup too small!

My little setup has come pretty far since an mbox mini and Samson monitors. Latest toy is the Solaris. Loving my Jim Williams modded GFA 555 and I really like the Eventide omnipressor. I like my setup

View Post

Focusrite ISA One ff Or PreSonus DigiMAX D8

Yup, use the XLR-out from the ISA One (XLR-female -to- TRS-male) to TRS-in on the Mbox Mini. There are dozens of threads on GS with people asking for interface advice. You'll have to set your own criteria before searching and choosing. First, consider your comfortable price point, new versus used, number of...

View Post