The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

The D-Command system provides controls for most Pro Tools recording, editing and mixing tasks, and a versatile remote-controlled audio monitoring system. Control Features

• Touch-sensitive, motorized 100mm faders
  • Touch-sensitive, multi-purpose rotary controls
  • Dedicated controls for assignment and activation of inputs, outputs, inserts and sends
  • Flexible display of pan, insert, send, plug-in and mic pre controls
  • Dedicated EQ and dynamics plug-in control sections
  • Dedicated controls for all channel strip functions including recording and input monitoring modes, mute, solo, and channel select
  • Dedicated controls for automation mode, enable and safe status
  • Custom Fader Mode for flexible channel and parameter mapping
  • Full transport and navigation controls, including location commands and scrub/shuttle capability
Monitoring Features
  • 6-channel control room monitoring system supports mono through 5.1 surround monitoring, with up to 5 possible in-put sources and 3 selectable output paths
  • 2-channel cue system with 4 separate outputs and selectable talkback feed
  • Built-in talkback microphone and external talkback mic In-put
  • Standalone mode for monitoring without Pro Tools
  • External source metering

Discussions

Pro Tools / UAD-2 plug-ins question...

...Dynamics, Custom Fader Plug-in view and Channel strip view Custom layouts for all Pro Tools-supported control surfaces Includes ICON D-Control ES, ICON D-Command ES, Artist Series Controllers, C|24, Control 24, 002, 003, Command 8, Pro Control and HUI And here are the UAD/Pro Tools Tips n Tricks I mentioned... Editing the list of UAD plugins in ProTools: By...

View Post

Slate Pro Audio Introduces THE RAVEN MTX Multi-Touch Production System

Less than an Icon with 24 faders? From Vintage King: AVID ICON D-COMMAND ES 24 HDX 8X8X8 SYSTEM - $46,999.00 So I'm 5 grand over at the low end of my estimate.......it's still way over $20,000.00. With tax, shipping, and as it get closer to manufacture, I still see it as costing the buyer over $50,000.00 by the...

View Post

Sound deluxe files for bankruptcy

I know... after 2 days straight of watching this i think i'm qualified to say that most of these (auction) winners are idiots. I too am not too bright for waisting so much time on this thing. But at least i'm not pissing away money on used equipment for more than the...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?