The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

HD OMNI is an all-in-one professional preamp, I/O, and monitoring interface for Pro Tools | HD family systems. Capture pristine, high-resolution audio through premium mic preamps, connect your gear to a wide array of analog and digital I/O, and monitor your sessions in up to 7.1 surround—with ultra-low latency—all in one compact, cost-effective interface.

Discussions

HD|Native and Omni, or UA Apollo Quad?

I have a HD Omni for sale, for anybody who's interested:)

View Post

Show me your low end room

...(i7/16GB 2 SSDs) and a Sonnet chassis for my HD Native card. I also replaced my 192 Analog with an HD Omni and replaced my JBL LSR-308s with the Neumann KH-120s. I had to do some re-arranging of my room to get the 120s in a good (better) spot, which was a challenge but...

View Post

Maxed out Macbook Pro vs baseline Imac Pro

...with a 3Ghz xeon 10-core, 64 gb ram, SSD. High Sierra 10.13.6 I'm using a thunderbolt native to connect to the HD omni, and I have pro tools 2018.12. Performance is garbage. Video Engine errors on a daily basis, sometimes video plays at an absurdly low framerate. Good luck previewing stuff in izotope RX7! I've followed...

View Post