The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

HD Native Thunderbolt Core

Avid HD Native Thunderbolt Core
0 Own It
0 Used It
0 Want It
0 Watch It

Description

The Avid Pro Tools | HD Native Thunderbolt Core yields the same low latency, high channel count, and pristine audio quality as a PCIe-based HD Native card, but in a compact desktop format. If you own a modern Thunderbolt-equipped computer without PCIe slots, you can finally step up to a real Pro Tools | HD rig. This ultra-portable recording interface isn't just small enough to fit in your laptop case, it runs on Thunderbolt bus power, so you don't have to worry about finding a power outlet. And its audiophile-quality headphone output is perfect for mobile editing. The Avid Pro Tools | HD Native Thunderbolt Core comes bundled with the latest version of Avid's Pro Tools | Ultimate software. tion, and expanded video implementation. In addition to that, you get support for advanced S6 features like waveform views, breakpoint automation views, and higher-level automation features. And if you're stepping up from a non-HD Pro Tools system, you'll get all of the plug-ins you already know and love, plus incredible sound quality that you've never experienced before.

Discussions

No more protools Native PCIe, so How should I upgrade?

...12, 2018) the audio tracks can not be taken back into PT HD 10 (TDM), correct? If we use the Avid HD Native Thunderbolt Core to monitor t mix, by itself, does it mean it can only be used with the headphones output? And it would need an interface to properly convert & monitor via...

View Post

No more protools Native PCIe, so How should I upgrade?

Pro Tools Session Compatibility and Interchange - sessions are backwards compatible if you do it right. Obviously new features won't appear in versions that don't have them. The HD native thunderbolt doesn’t have any audio I/O in it at all. The headphone port on the thunderbolt will simply replicate outputs 1&2 of the interface connected...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?