The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

When it comes to creating music or sound for picture, high quality doesn’t have to come at a high price. Get the same pristine sound of Pro Tools | HDX for less with Pro Tools | HD Native. Instead of dedicated DSP, HD Native harnesses the power of your Mac or PC, so you can take on large, complex sessions. Escape the latency lag of USB and FireWire interfaces. Get the advanced tools you need to turn around projects faster. And experience the highest performance of any host-based audio workstation—in the studio or on the go.

Discussions

Who are competitors in the 8channel mic pre/AD market?

...off without Dante and it's high latency. An Avid rep has told me I'd be better off getting the Avid HD Native Thunderbolt box to be my interface to my late 2015 MacBook Pro laptop. It has much lower latency apparently and the box has a headphone port which is something I...

View Post

Gear I'm considering to complete my studio, advice needed...

...mixer, not a studio desk. If you want a low latency setup that is widely compatible, I would suggest getting an Avid HD Native or HDx setup with a nice control surface such as the S6. Your computer is powerful enough to do low latency monitoring for tracking and if you are working with...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides