The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Pro Tools | Eleven Rack is a hardware/software bundle that provides the ultimate recording and amplifier emulation solution for guitar players. It comes with the high-quality, DSP-accelerated Eleven Rack hardware interface, industry-standard Pro Tools software, standalone Eleven Rack Editor application, and built-in Eleven Rack Expansion Pack, providing everything you need—and more—to showcase your skills. No matter how you use it, you'll always have the right tone at your fingertips—in the studio or on stage. And now it's more affordable and an even better value than ever. Eleven Rack now comes with a lower cost 1-year Pro Tools subscription with access to all upgrades, bonus plug-ins, tutorial content, and support throughout your subscription.

Discussions

MPC live

...find the patch for anymore. Grhh. - used Audio Track to warp my bass guitar track. Played Fender PBass through my Eleven Rack Ampeg model - Used some other samples from the provided material - the riser sounds. - Effects: just used a couple of EQs on the main synth riff and the acoustic drum kit program....

View Post

Plugins that lasted past the honeymoon phase

...not your eyes, but often it is really good at cleaning up the high mids of tracks (all of my Eleven Rack guitars have that classic mushy fizziness, and Smart EQ 2 helps a lot). The Hornet VU meter with its autogain feature gets used first on every track. Softube tape is all over everything...

View Post

Is there any reason to own vintage sampler nowadays?

...500 Series 500 Series EQ\'s PEX-500 Lindell Audio PEX-500 500 Series Preamps 512c API Audio 512c Analog Processors (HW) Sherman Filterbank 2x2 Xlogic X-Rack Solid State Logic Xlogic X-Rack Audio Interfaces Eleven Rack Avid Eleven Rack Fireface UFX RME Fireface UFX HDSPe RayDAT RME HDSPe RayDAT Channel Strip Plugins Amethyst3 Acustica Audio Amethyst3 Summit Audio Grand Channel Softube Summit Audio Grand Channel SSL E Series Channel Strip Plug-In Universal Audio SSL E Series Channel Strip Plug-In Desktop Synthesizers Telemark 2 Analogue...

View Post