The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Pro Tools|HD Accel Control Surface with 16 Channel Strips, Master and Monitor Sections. Control Features

• Touch-sensitive, motorized Penny and Giles faders
  • Touch-sensitive, multi-purpose rotary controls
  • Dedicated controls for assignment and activation of inputs, outputs, inserts and sends
  • Flexible display of pan, insert, send, plug-in and mic pre controls
  • Dedicated EQ and dynamics plug-in control sections
  • Dedicated controls for all channel strip functions including recording and input monitoring modes, mute, solo, and channel select
  • Dedicated controls for automation mode, enable and safe status
  • Flip Mode for transfer of parameters from rotary controls to faders
  • Custom Fader Mode for flexible channel and parameter mapping
  • Full transport and navigation controls, including location commands and scrub/shuttle capability
Monitoring Features
  • 8-channel control room monitoring system supports mono through 7.1 surround monitoring, with up to 6 possible input sources and 3 selectable output paths
  • 2-channel cue system with 5 separate outputs and selectable talkback feed
  • Built-in talkback microphone and external talkback mic In-put
  • Standalone mode for monitoring without Pro Tools

Discussions

Digidesign Icon vs. SSL Duality!

All, Let me set something straight here. A Digidesign Icon is a complete system which is made of a D Control, X Mon, Digidesign Pro Tools HD Core/Process Cards, & a compatible Pro Tools HD interface(192 I/O, 192 Digital, & etc.)+ etc.. The Icon(system) passes audio. A D Control does not. People are...

View Post

Going from SSL console to Hybrid, will I regret this?

...will take you several hours. -Unlike Post guys, Music engineers are equally served with the D-Command as much as with the D-Control, but your clients will ask themselves why do they have to still pay this much now, if you replace the monster 4K with the smaller D-Command rather than with the more impressive 32ch...

View Post

Why is Pro Tools industry standard

... As an example, the national broadcaster has a studio just down the road from me. They have 5 or 6 D-Control equipped suites within TV Post alone that are constantly churning out content. It represents half a floor in a 13 or 14 floor building. There is also a music division with dedicated studios...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?