The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

Speed up your Pro Tools and Pro Tools | HD recording, editing, and mixing tasks. With the sleek and stylish 24-channel C|24 control surface, you get direct hands-on control over almost every software function. Extend your studio with an array of high-quality analog inputs and a 5.1 analog monitor section to use with your Pro Tools audio interface. And because the hardware tightly integrates with your DAW, you get an incredibly powerful and richly featured surface designed exclusively for Pro Tools users. Get easy access to recording, editing, routing, and mixing functions in Pro Tools through 24 banking channel strips. Control levels, pan, EQ, dynamics, plug-in settings, and more using the 24 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 24 multi-function encoders. Quickly mute, solo, record-enable, select, insert, and automate tracks using dedicated switches on each strip. And view channel names, parameter settings, and more through two rows of easy-to-read LED displays. Features

• Get total hands-on control
  • Connect mics and more
  • Accelerate your mix
  • Create big mixes in small spaces
  • Monitor in 5.1 surround

Discussions

Pro Tools 11 & Control 24

I have a control 24 that I plan to use with a modded 002 or purchase a UFX, regardless of which interface I use would I still be able to use my control 24 with pro tools 11. thanks

View Post

Post pics of your home studios!

...excited about recording in the first place! I'm very lucky, and thankful for that. kfhkh One of the pics shows a C|24, but I recently replaced that with an Allen and Heath GSR24m, that you can see in the "Allen and Heath" pic. I also added Switchcraft bantam patchbays and a second 500 series rack,...

View Post

Universal Audio Announces All-New LUNA Recording System

Dear UA, I need a control surface - I love my Control 24.. so please make something like that for this ..and I will be 100% in Thanks Rome peachh

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?