The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,082
Views: 8,082
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Are you keeping up with the Pro Tools subscription? Curious to see how my fellow gearslutz are handling this. Mark you...

Diogo C
replies: 129 views: 5,805
jwh1192 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I've got a question. Does anybody know something more deep about the following issue?: Running a hybrid mix setup...

Uli Auer
replies: 4 views: 272
Uli Auer 4 hours ago

Hey Guys, I'm still hanging onto my Digi 192's but want to know if many of you consider them Dinasors? While I can move to...

Cajun Bob
replies: 5 views: 634
Philter 11 hours ago

Would you please to tell me about compatibility of avid with high sierra ?!

toofanstudio
replies: 43 views: 4,619
JohnnyWoodbine 12 hours ago

PT's funny

funny how most all Pro's are using Protools...just sayingrockout

mikeyman
replies: 63 views: 3,320
Sharp11 13 hours ago

HI there, Is it possible to have a Pre/Post Roll with loop record ? Thanks

Badaboom
replies: 0 views: 104
Badaboom 13 hours ago

Hi, So I was wondering what's the biggest buffer size you can set on Protools? A guy from work told me his was an insane amount...

caton
replies: 23 views: 963
musicman691 15 hours ago

Can anyone "in the know" about the workings of Avid tell me how likely it is that they are going to release an update...

lespritdescalier
replies: 1 views: 266
musicman691 15 hours ago

Hey gang, OK this is my first post, so please be gentle. I'm planning to get Pro Tools for the first time. I see that...

carlislesound
replies: 14 views: 745
Bob Olhsson 1 day ago

Hi, I am having trouble powering up and connecting my system. If anyone has a similar setup, can you point to me the correct...

no-xplode
replies: 0 views: 165
no-xplode 1 day ago

I have like thousands of regions on my session that needs to have the same space between them .. it can be done manually : Grid...

sapidoo
replies: 3 views: 363
Philter 2 days ago

I have Pro Tools Ultimate 2018.7 and the Lynx Aurora (n) 16 analog i/o with LM-DIG -> 32 i/o total. I use the Aurora with...

taichber
replies: 0 views: 204
taichber 2 days ago

Hello folks, I'm running a Pro Tools 12 Native + UAD Apollo 8 setup that I use both to write music, do sound design and...

saemola
replies: 7 views: 476
saemola 4 days ago

I left Logic Pro for Pro Tools thinking I was making a move up to a more professional DAW. After two weeks of intensive learning...

Cayce
replies: 2 views: 488
DannyMac 4 days ago

Can I use a UA octo satellite with a Avid HD 16x16 and by pass the UA console feature that comes with UA products? Operating...

Sombrerogrande
replies: 7 views: 349
DannyMac 4 days ago

I am about to gear up a new studio. I tend to go for the intermediate version of Pro Tools as I cannot imagine its limitations...

orchard
replies: 3 views: 263
jwh1192 5 days ago

I am a loooong time Cubase user but my 13yrs old teenage son just signed up for the Music Production class offered by his school....

numero6
replies: 1 views: 216
stratofied 6 days ago

== PLEASE DISREGARD - PROBLEM SOLVED == I'm hoping somebody can help me here. I just purchased a protools ultimate system with...

Peter Craft
replies: 4 views: 392
Peter Craft 1 week ago

Hey guys, I'm having a massive problem here. I have an old session that has Ozone 4 on the tracks with settings that must remain...

SponseredUser
replies: 2 views: 250
jwh1192 1 week ago

Hi, I still using Macos Yosemite 10.10.5 with my Pro Tools HD12 I use a Mac Pro tower (latest) I wonder is to move to the...

zak7
replies: 9 views: 307
musicman691 1 week ago

Hi, I am experience some lagging in my Pro Tools HD system, after upgrading both the Pro Tools software and the Mac OSX....

no-xplode
replies: 16 views: 806
mups 1 week ago

hi all. I have always mixed ITB but im planning to upgrade to hybrid mixing, and I want to start using AVID products and build...

Eduy
replies: 7 views: 493
Patrick_ 1 week ago

So when I use Sync to place Logic Pro X as a time slave to Pro Tools I notice a lag. especially if I am working on drum stuff...

MGMartino
replies: 2 views: 241
ejsongs 1 week ago

I purchased a pro tools 10 license with iok and all the login details. It turned out to be a student license but ilok manager...

//JD//
replies: 2 views: 230
pentagon 1 week ago

I don't know how many of you still have the Digidesign 002 interface, but after days and days of calls to tech support for Apple...

SoCalJerry
replies: 24 views: 18,380
BezowinZ 1 week ago

I’m planning to purchase the PT Ultimate Perpetual Software license soon and from what the release notes tell me that’s...

JohnnyBlack
replies: 2 views: 289
JohnnyBlack 1 week ago

Does Antelope Orion32 HD or Goliath HD work with Windows 10 USB 3.0? I can't seem to get a straight answer. It looks like there...

dbarrow
replies: 1 views: 273
mixedbyscience 2 weeks ago

AVID Pro Compressor - solid and stable? jummpp

mixerguy
replies: 6 views: 2,516
ctms777 2 weeks ago

I have a client who is using PT 12, and her session has Avid's Pitch II plug-in everywhere. I'm running PT 10 HD, and was...

Jetblack
replies: 3 views: 580
IkennaFuNkEn 2 weeks ago

Hi, so I'm a long-time Logic user trying to teach myself how to incorporate my most relied-upon Logic workflows to PT... The...

phantomcenter
replies: 3 views: 315
pentagon 2 weeks ago

I have Pro Tools First and sometimes it crashes/freezes on startup. It's not a big deal. It doesn't happen every time I load Pro...

MicESanzMusic
replies: 55 views: 3,933
Zachbrown48 2 weeks ago

Hello. i have change... cubase was not a good master audio recorder for controlling protools hd. so i try SEQUOIA from magix. i...

weesch
replies: 8 views: 651
weesch 2 weeks ago

Does bussing audio to an aux input or another track in Pro Tools cause any latency or is it only plugins that cause latency? I...

theartfollies
replies: 20 views: 11,180
ShadowAMD 2 weeks ago

hello everybody! thanks so much for taking the time to read this! I'm brand new to trying to use midi in PT10. I actually...

Danny_V
replies: 2 views: 401
RiF 2 weeks ago

Hello fellows, our Pro Tools 12.3 randomly grays out playlists (see pic attached). The strange thing is, that you can open...

The Law
replies: 5 views: 2,900
bobdamit 3 weeks ago

Os: Win 10 x64 DAW: Pro Tool 12.5 HD Audio Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 First time I experienced, I resolved the problem by...

Mechkalito
replies: 0 views: 279
Mechkalito 3 weeks ago

Hey guys! Do You happen to have the installers for Pro Tools 12.4? My products Avid page is not working for me, giving me...

Nikita Acardi
replies: 9 views: 531
T_R_S 3 weeks ago

Hello all, So I got this nice SPL Crimson audio interface 2nd hand, but it doesn't work very stable with ProTools (10)... 9...

Muggemepper
replies: 5 views: 471
Sir Hannes 3 weeks ago

Anyone running a Cheese grater 2010 Mac with Ptools 2018? I have 12.8.3 on a MacBook pro and would like to have another...

FOURTHTUNZ
replies: 16 views: 598
RoundBadge 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
Wizzomixer 3 weeks ago

Hello, Anyone here using Orion 32 HD with an HDX Core on Windows 10? New user here with a few issues. I would like to get some...

eleven63
replies: 2 views: 464
dbarrow 3 weeks ago

Hi all I'm curious to know what is considered to be the best Thunderbolt chassis for HDX cards? (for one or two cards) Is...

mixerguy
replies: 8 views: 458
psycho_monkey 3 weeks ago

Cytomic Announces AAX DSP Support for ProTools HDX https://cytomic.com/cytomic-announces-aax-dsp-support-protools-hdx

andy-cytomic
replies: 136 views: 22,405
Firechild 3 weeks ago

Hey Everyone, I'm coming to the point of needing a new laptop, and after 11 years of using Mac, the latest release of Macbook...

gardineraudio
replies: 5 views: 745
TexasCat 3 weeks ago

I'm new here. I should have been on here 10 years ago. Late to the party as always. Can anyone tell me a place to get a 10 hd...

Bdubdrummer
replies: 11 views: 1,474
Wizzomixer 4 weeks ago

I'm currently running two Macs, both with Pro Tools 2018.7 and High Sierra 10.13.3. Given that Mojave is about to be foisted upon...

DavidStowell
replies: 0 views: 390
DavidStowell 4 weeks ago

Hi to all Pro Tools users !!! so I'm having an issue here it appeared after i changed track view(track height) to the smallest...

evilimpulse
replies: 2 views: 298
evilimpulse 4 weeks ago

Hey there, Thank you for taking your time to give advice. I'm struggling. I look at all these forums and watch all these...

GibsonGirl
replies: 51 views: 2,704
FOURTHTUNZ 4 weeks ago

Just out of curiosity, how many of you took the pro tools certification courses? ablian

crying1986
replies: 55 views: 6,554
FOURTHTUNZ 4 weeks ago

I recently picked up some pro tools files from a studio engineer via hard drive. I recently put them onto my computer, and only...

jack125
replies: 2 views: 342
jwh1192 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone I have a strange problem that I hope you can advise me on: I have an Aurora 16 interface with LT-HD card...

milestone_ct
replies: 15 views: 1,088
Mos. 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search