The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 18,058
Views: 18,058
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Important Update on Upcoming Creative Tools Price Adjustments We wanted to give you a heads up on some important changes...

Realtugs
replies: 831 views: 54,580
Chevron 14th September 2020

Does Avid send any discount vouchers at the completion of a trial of PT? The trial is Ultimate but I would want regular...

macmuse
replies: 3 views: 103
macmuse 1 day ago

I am trying figure out why Pro Tools records each recording a bit later as I record. I made a click track then bounced it into a...

Sonicblu
replies: 4 views: 347
richbreen 1 day ago
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services

Whats up guys. This is my first time needing to use Dante and my first time seeing the new MTRX converters and Dante. I can get...

Pinebox Studio Services
replies: 5 views: 136
ntpjl 3 days ago

I’ve been using Pro Tools since 1996. It was version 3 at the time. Yes, I’m ...mature shall we say! Back then the MIDI...

Gav G
replies: 9 views: 334
Gav G 4 days ago

Hi folks, hoping someone can shed some light on this. I've just upgraded my entire system and leaped from PT10 all the way up to...

Tyrian
replies: 4 views: 188
AlexK 4 days ago

I have a 15 year old Digidesign 003 Audio Interface (firewire) and am using Protools 2020 as the DAW. When I plug in my guitar...

kcwayne53
replies: 0 views: 72
kcwayne53 5 days ago

Curious who’s actually in line to buy this non-post world and the reasoning? Is it worth it?

dysndysn
replies: 7 views: 1,715
EdgarRothermich 5 days ago

Or any sort of response from Avid through email or otherwise. I sent a message through Avid's website system. Still no response....

Okay_there_bud
replies: 4 views: 215
Okay_there_bud 5 days ago

SK note...somewhat idiosyncratic plugins but especially DolA quite useful. Since updating to Mac OS Catalina they are failing...

JohnnyWoodbine
replies: 0 views: 80
JohnnyWoodbine 6 days ago

I'm a long time pro user of Protools and subscribe and am therefore using latest version with my, (very expensive), HDX card and...

JohnnyWoodbine
replies: 17 views: 3,271
EMMST 6 days ago

Hi i use to have Cubase so i have lots of VST and VST 3 plugins in my library I am just using pro tools now AAX plugins. Is it...

ktwalker76
replies: 5 views: 164
StillCrazy 1 week ago

Hi friends, I just finished a custom build PC which seems to be working amazing with all of my apps (FL Studio, standalone...

SeanEarle
replies: 6 views: 2,155
boblove1 1 week ago

Have a kinda unique problem since I'm assuming most people are no longer running 2004 ProTools through a Mac G5. I am currently...

The Yeti 666
replies: 0 views: 81
The Yeti 666 1 week ago

Hello. I'm trying to commit tracks and rightly so I assumed there was total fidelity between a real-time/online commit and the...

Coconut_Head
replies: 18 views: 431
Coconut_Head 1 week ago

Would like to hear from those that are still on Pro Tools HD Accel (MacPro, PT-up to 10, OS10.7, etc.) and those that have gone...

aremos
replies: 49 views: 6,876
pimpadeusxvii 1 week ago

Hi there all, (Slightly reluctant) Cubase user, having to wrap my head around P/T at the moment (used it ages ago, moved away...

zappa2011
replies: 8 views: 152
zappa2011 1 week ago

Hey all, this is my first post here. I've searched this forum, searched the internet, googled youtube etc... and i can't seem to...

jaybaybles
replies: 0 views: 220
jaybaybles 1 week ago

Hi, Any Avid S3 users here? I'm trying to figure out what direction I want to go with my next Mixer/controller. I use...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 7 views: 1,841
Progmatic-Studios 1 week ago

I recently installed protools first on a Microsoft V.M. during my AZURE trial and I have to say it works. I want to go ahead a...

controlwizard
replies: 3 views: 1,433
JH7 1 week ago

Hi, I’ve been using PT for more than 5 years and I used PT ultimate trial for a month. Now when I tried to go back to the PT12...

nir91
replies: 2 views: 107
nir91 2 weeks ago

I've always been able to drag audio (be it WAV or MP3) into the pro tools time line on previous versions without having to import...

equinoxps
replies: 14 views: 12,644
QLOfLandfill 2 weeks ago

Hello, would really appreciate some help from anyone who knows: I am running an Avid HD native interface (gen 1 - not sure if...

nomoreflakes
replies: 1 views: 109
Sugarnutz 2 weeks ago

Hey all. The pandemic has been interesting for anyone in live music but an interesting development for me is how much i am...

skycaptain
replies: 11 views: 384
jwh1192 2 weeks ago

Is there a way to check my mix in MONO with Pro Tools easily? In DAW like Reaper, Logic etc you can assign directly a...

ayskura
replies: 17 views: 618
ayskura 2 weeks ago

I've been having a consistent problem in PT 12 but not in PT 20 ... in 12 when I'm using outboard gear the with delay...

austinbdot
replies: 3 views: 261
austinbdot 2 weeks ago

Hello, So I cancelled the recurring payments through PayPal (although I had 11 more months to pay for the subscription). Will...

CorvusAllica
replies: 1 views: 233
Reverb 2 weeks ago

Hey all, Im new here and I've been scouring the internet for answers to the issue I am having and i even searched here before...

twelveuno
replies: 0 views: 168
twelveuno 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I’m wondering if anyone is having success using the Anubis and Pro Tools in a multitrack music making context. Are...

darkwavo
replies: 4 views: 465
darkwavo 2 weeks ago

If anyone has looked at the future release notes for Pro Tools 2019.10 (above link), is it no wonder singer-songwriters like me...

jason kalman
replies: 37 views: 5,576
DannyMac 2 weeks ago

Hello, I just bought a bundle on eBay -- HDX card, HD I/0 8x8x8 and PT 11 + 10 Bundle license. Very smooth, fast, good...

innerbooty
replies: 4 views: 262
DannyMac 2 weeks ago

Hello, I was wondering if making an audio track inactive removes it from the track counts in Pro Tools? Thanks.

u929
replies: 11 views: 828
sardi 2 weeks ago

After updating protools, when i click anything in an audio unit plugin, it takes over keyboard focus from the edit window. It...

s34nsm411
replies: 0 views: 94
s34nsm411 2 weeks ago

Hello, In Pro Tools I have a printed track that is SENT to 2 busses of saturation, both with 16 samples of latency, and those...

Coconut_Head
replies: 1 views: 104
Coconut_Head 2 weeks ago

Anyone know why through my Presonus FaderPort my FATAR FS-100 footswitch was able to start/stop playback in Pro Tools 10 but on a...

Dairenn
replies: 2 views: 96
Dairenn 3 weeks ago

Does the native Time Adjuster plugin really have latency? I am seeing it at 4 samples. It's quite surprising to me that it would,...

Coconut_Head
replies: 0 views: 91
Coconut_Head 3 weeks ago

Hi, I encounter issues to do basic tasks on protools. I think this is a bug. I am on Sierra 10.12.6 and I run protools...

bertru
replies: 6 views: 351
Sugarnutz 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, in advanced, thanks for all the help. I’ve got my HD Omni setup and recently added an HD 8x8x8. Omni is the...

JamesG602
replies: 3 views: 112
originalscottyg 3 weeks ago

I just recently made the move from using a pc running Pro Tools 10 with an Eleven rack to a Mac mini. I know that with the pc,...

chupplelan
replies: 11 views: 17,716
EdgarRothermich 3 weeks ago

Hi, what is the current best way to hook up protools hd to a dante converter? lowest latency? thanksAbunch! peachh

KIDBILL
replies: 5 views: 315
KIDBILL 3 weeks ago

Getting ready to make the switch from an Old PT 10 HD3 system with Magma Chasis. to a Mac Mini PT2021 Standard / Native ( Non HD...

Akopp
replies: 7 views: 219
originalscottyg 3 weeks ago

Pretty sucky? 1. Many plugins do not have MIDI Learn capabilities but DO offer parameter automation. Is there a way to assign a...

snowplaysmusic
replies: 16 views: 980
BarryLimestone 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know of a system that gets equally low RTL that HDX gets? Like many of us, I'm tired of being in the Avid...

jason kalman
replies: 227 views: 11,512
Watagushu 3 weeks ago

Hi Pro Tools backup drive question Hi i am running my working drive a OWC Mercury Elite al pro single firewire 800/400 my...

ktwalker76
replies: 0 views: 191
ktwalker76 3 weeks ago

So i’ve been browsing for a while and can’t seem to find a good answer to my issue. I’m running latest pro tools on the...

ziggytrip
replies: 16 views: 203
ccg 3 weeks ago

Thinking of making the plunge and moving from a 2008 8 core grater. THoughts greatly appreciated as it's gona juiced w 64MB...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 8 views: 307
edwinhurwitz 4 weeks ago

Not sure if this is an anomaly peculiar to my system, but I just upgraded to High Sierra 10.13.2 and for some reason double...

Scardanelli
replies: 7 views: 5,247
MisterBanzo 4 weeks ago

I recently moved my entire rig and have been running into an issue where my mixes sound completely different outside of ProTools....

mrmartinezbodega
replies: 1 views: 204
mrmartinezbodega 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I have Protools 12 in my Mac and there are so many VST plug ins installed. My question is how do I copy and paste...

nir91
replies: 16 views: 274
musicman691 4 weeks ago

Hey everybody! SO after years of using pro tools I just discovered something that allows me to use pro tools, stay on the...

QLOfLandfill
replies: 0 views: 198
QLOfLandfill 4 weeks ago

Is it possible on a mac? Only reason is that the setup in the studio at work uses PT 11 HD and I want to be able to run HD...

kiopo
replies: 11 views: 1,607
EdgarRothermich 4 weeks ago

Moderators