The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,608
Views: 8,608
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Are you keeping up with the Pro Tools subscription? Curious to see how my fellow gearslutz are handling this. Mark you...

Diogo C
replies: 146 views: 7,779
lawrence_o 2 weeks ago

I use an HDX system at the studio but take some editing and mixing work home, where I have vanilla Pro Tools running on a 2016...

justinhill
replies: 2 views: 270
LDStudios 1 hour ago

To Forum, Do readers think Avid will release a new ProTools HD/Ultimate interface under $2000. Regards

Vividm
replies: 9 views: 411
bink 13 hours ago

So i'm an idiot I bought a used silver artist control last year showed me it working and everything. gave me the drivers disc and...

tgle1977
replies: 10 views: 1,157
MarcusarilliuS 14 hours ago

Can anyone "in the know" about the workings of Avid tell me how likely it is that they are going to release an update...

lespritdescalier
replies: 20 views: 2,431
LDStudios 1 day ago

Why is Pro Tools the industry standard? What can you do with Pro Tools that you can't do with other daws? For example, I...

noobz
replies: 385 views: 10,415
Bob Olhsson 1 day ago

Long story short: My 2008 MacBook Pro was stolen and I need (want?) to replace it with a machine that will run Pro Tools 8...

chinupkid
replies: 5 views: 313
chinupkid 2 days ago

Hi, everyone! I've been using PT 10 on my mid-2010 Mac Pro for years, but since that machine died, my heart has been cracked...

Lior
replies: 15 views: 2,747
kirito 4 days ago

I downloaded Pro Tools First 12.7 to compare it to my other DAWs (Studio One, Ableton Live, Cakewalk Sonar, Reason, Reaper). I...

CedricM
replies: 4 views: 243
pentagon 5 days ago

I have a faderport (single fader) setup with pro tools 2018. It worked perfectly for 1 day, but now when I start pro tools the...

zyhuang666
replies: 6 views: 1,952
Secret80sMan 1 week ago

Hi in the ProTools MIDI editor how do i find A5? Is this above or below C5? The reason i am asking is that when i play above...

Goto10
replies: 1 views: 201
Bender412 1 week ago

i'm just a guy who records at home so i don't need the mac pro trash can. i've been getting by on my 2007 iMac but the time has...

nigeldaddy
replies: 13 views: 928
Wizards Machine 1 week ago

I recently bought a new audio interface but for some reason Pro Tools won't record the audio? I know it's not the audio interface...

leo10ponce
replies: 1 views: 220
climber 1 week ago

This has probably been covered 10 years ago when everyone else made the change, but I can't find anything definitive on it. I'm...

basperber
replies: 3 views: 413
ejsongs 1 week ago

Hi I am trying to consolidate vocal clips in the same way I have been doing for years, but suddenly I am getting distortion in...

hleithauser
replies: 5 views: 235
pentagon 1 week ago

Hi Guys, I have a weird situation on my Pro tools HD I have a pro tools HD 11.3.1 on an 10.9.5 OSX System. Until...

the_leper
replies: 0 views: 226
the_leper 1 week ago

is it possible to sell pro tools perpetual license? I bought the version that is pictured below and want to sell it at a...

turtletree
replies: 2 views: 244
turtletree 1 week ago

. Where is the mistake of my settings of Output/Input? I've read a lot, I was trying many ways of settings of audio input...

Bomboa
replies: 4 views: 285
pentagon 1 week ago

So this is the second time I've had a session become corrupted with the following message upon opening the ptx...

jondom22
replies: 6 views: 245
jondom22 1 week ago

Hello everybody! I have a latency sending my audio from Pro Tools "non HD" to outboard compressor through my Apollo...

mnk_0
replies: 10 views: 484
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

Hey guys! Do You happen to have the installers for Pro Tools 12.4? My products Avid page is not working for me, giving me...

Nikita Acardi
replies: 11 views: 899
jwh1192 1 week ago

PT 12.4.0 OSX Sierra 10.12.6 I know i should be able to click on the snowflake and/or right-click and choose unfreeze... but...

hammond231
replies: 1 views: 355
hammond231 2 weeks ago

I'm on PT12 Mac OS. Client sent a session file from 2005. It opens, but won't find any of the audio. All of the files exist in...

d.dot
replies: 6 views: 344
Inglesworth 2 weeks ago

I have Pro Tools 8LE for Mac and would like to get a working version of Melodyne Editor for it. Melodyne v.4 only works with...

R001
replies: 1 views: 324
dethbyoogabooga 2 weeks ago

OK, this is getting weird: I thought I had problems with the software, but I'm starting to believe that is the core card that is...

albertd67
replies: 4 views: 326
albertd67 2 weeks ago

Hi So all of a sudden on a part I'm editing, when I edit or paste something in a track it moves the whole track from that point...

Coldsnow
replies: 2 views: 290
Coldsnow 2 weeks ago

OK, I now understand all the bitching about PT NATIVE. I've Had the HDX cards unhooked for 2 weeks and there has been non stop...

DannyMac
replies: 1 views: 302
Brian Campbell 2 weeks ago

Neyrinck is working on a solution for these legacy controllers that is showing some promise. An article over at Pro Tools Expert...

Brian Campbell
replies: 37 views: 2,885
RightOnRome 2 weeks ago

Just got my MCU.It's old version. Can't make it work with PT.Getting "Pro Tools is unable to communicate with HUI"...

Tunca
replies: 28 views: 1,676
Firmflange 2 weeks ago

So I'm getting ready for bed and this is my first post, but I'd love to deliver some wonderful infomation regarding the...

MikeMadeIt
replies: 4 views: 421
MikeMadeIt 2 weeks ago

Hi there, I've been encountering a strange situation with some mixes I've been doing. Some of these songs, when first opened,...

Poopypants
replies: 3 views: 446
Poopypants 2 weeks ago

Does Antelope Orion32 HD or Goliath HD work with Windows 10 USB 3.0? I can't seem to get a straight answer. It looks like there...

dbarrow
replies: 4 views: 516
TikiMark 2 weeks ago

Basics session came from another studio, set for 32 voices. Made a renamed copy of the session. Edited and recorded vox all day,...

jayfrigo
replies: 34 views: 10,853
Ted Krotkiewski 3 weeks ago

Hi, I am mixing a vocal a guitar and harmonica. I was working on the harmonica track and I noticed after a while the guitar track...

gabler
replies: 4 views: 366
psycho_monkey 3 weeks ago

Hi all So I have an HDX-3 rig, and PT Ultimate 2018.10 "main rig" Cheese grater. (so not super powerful native...

mixerguy
replies: 2 views: 278
mixerguy 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I need some serious help here. I've been using for more than a decade Pro Tools TDM old system, and I recently decided to...

albertd67
replies: 5 views: 346
Philter 3 weeks ago

I'm using a Yamaha CP40 as my Midi controller for a drum instrument track using the Superior Drummer plugin. I've got the Yamaha...

Cayce
replies: 3 views: 297
Oldone 3 weeks ago

When trying to punch in recording with the track record enabled in Pro Tools, using Auto Mon and DAW Monitor, the audio playing...

EltonCollins
replies: 1 views: 479
chrismeraz 3 weeks ago

Who repairs Pro-tools HD Accell cards, I run a older system . I transferred my cards to a 8 core mac. I may have damaged 1. It...

Chromemike
replies: 5 views: 2,646

I decided to update my Pro Tools setup at the end of last July. I have been on Pro Tools 9 for the last six years, so updating...

MKZ
replies: 4 views: 339
MKZ 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I am trying to figure out how does PT latency compensation works. I have a legacy Pro Tools HD2 system with...

no-xplode
replies: 1 views: 279
richbreen 3 weeks ago

I have attached a screenshot of a problem I'm having.... for some reason (which I can't figure out) I am ending up with some dead...

azbryanw
replies: 2 views: 316
originalscottyg 3 weeks ago

Hi! I'm mixing one album, but half of that album was mixed in PRO TOOLS. Since majority of people believes that they sound the...

Mahdes
replies: 3 views: 401

Hello, I just upgraded my Mac OS from Mavericks 10.9 to high Sierra 10.13.6. Now on Mavericks in PT 12.4 when I was recording...

Guitarist9891
replies: 6 views: 925

I'm working with a new Apollo Quad added to a Apollo Duo,TB. In record or mix mode these machines go into a dead short thing...

Sombrerogrande
replies: 1 views: 320
replies: - views: -
Bushman 3 weeks ago

We have just tried to record using Dante Virtual Soundcard into Pro Tools. DVS can deliver up to 64I/O. We used PT Ultimate...

Mesmerised
replies: 3 views: 366
nukmusic 3 weeks ago

Hey Guys, I'm still hanging onto my Digi 192's but want to know if many of you consider them Dinasors? While I can move to...

Cajun Bob
replies: 25 views: 1,336
rectifried 4 weeks ago

Hey guys, new here but I come here a lot for technical help. I just received Komplete 12 in the mail, installed and fired it up....

ParaShift77
replies: 0 views: 292
ParaShift77 4 weeks ago

Dear fellow Gearslutz, I've created really not overly populated session and I barely put load on my 6900k i7 and yet the...

spankjam
replies: 5 views: 526
Hecker 4 weeks ago

Hello folks, I'm running a Pro Tools 12 Native + UAD Apollo 8 setup that I use both to write music, do sound design and...

saemola
replies: 11 views: 820
psycho_monkey 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search