The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Avid Pro Tools

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 7,860
Views: 7,860
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Are you keeping up with the Pro Tools subscription? Curious to see how my fellow gearslutz are handling this. Mark you...

Diogo C
replies: 126 views: 4,965
deuc647 6 days ago

Hello folks, I'm running a Pro Tools 12 Native + UAD Apollo 8 setup that I use both to write music, do sound design and...

saemola
replies: 4 views: 265
saemola 2 hours ago

I'm new here. I should have been on here 10 years ago. Late to the party as always. Can anyone tell me a place to get a 10 hd...

Bdubdrummer
replies: 11 views: 1,297
Wizzomixer 4 hours ago

Anyone running a Cheese grater 2010 Mac with Ptools 2018? I have 12.8.3 on a MacBook pro and would like to have another...

FOURTHTUNZ
replies: 6 views: 307
EvilRoy 13 hours ago

I don't know how many of you still have the Digidesign 002 interface, but after days and days of calls to tech support for Apple...

SoCalJerry
replies: 16 views: 17,911
Wizzomixer 15 hours ago

I'm currently running two Macs, both with Pro Tools 2018.7 and High Sierra 10.13.3. Given that Mojave is about to be foisted upon...

DavidStowell
replies: 0 views: 143
DavidStowell 20 hours ago

Hey guys! Do You happen to have the installers for Pro Tools 12.4? My products Avid page is not working for me, giving me...

Nikita Acardi
replies: 8 views: 352
Wizzomixer 1 day ago

Hi to all Pro Tools users !!! so I'm having an issue here it appeared after i changed track view(track height) to the smallest...

evilimpulse
replies: 2 views: 226
evilimpulse 2 days ago

I have like thousands of regions on my session that needs to have the same space between them .. it can be done manually : Grid...

sapidoo
replies: 0 views: 227
sapidoo 2 days ago

hello everybody! thanks so much for taking the time to read this! I'm brand new to trying to use midi in PT10. I actually...

Danny_V
replies: 1 views: 273
Ben Jenssen 3 days ago

Hey there, Thank you for taking your time to give advice. I'm struggling. I look at all these forums and watch all these...

GibsonGirl
replies: 51 views: 2,350
FOURTHTUNZ 3 days ago

Just out of curiosity, how many of you took the pro tools certification courses? ablian

crying1986
replies: 55 views: 6,386
FOURTHTUNZ 3 days ago

I recently picked up some pro tools files from a studio engineer via hard drive. I recently put them onto my computer, and only...

jack125
replies: 2 views: 264
jwh1192 4 days ago

Hi everyone I have a strange problem that I hope you can advise me on: I have an Aurora 16 interface with LT-HD card...

milestone_ct
replies: 15 views: 955
Mos. 4 days ago

Hey Guys, I'm still hanging onto my Digi 192's but want to know if many of you consider them Dinasors? While I can move to...

Cajun Bob
replies: 2 views: 427
Cajun Bob 4 days ago

Hi all I'm curious to know what is considered to be the best Thunderbolt chassis for HDX cards? (for one or two cards) Is...

mixerguy
replies: 6 views: 313
psycho_monkey 5 days ago

Hey everybody ! This is my first thread on GS - after being in a just-reading status for 10 years.....:lol: But: what could...

Uli Auer
replies: 10 views: 637
ejsongs 5 days ago

So I was under the impression Pro Tools had a shortcut for a single track solo/mute which was Shift + S or Shift + M ?? Whether I...

Aehs
replies: 2 views: 416
RiF 5 days ago

Hi all, I couldn't find an answer to this anywhere. I'm using Pro Tools 12 and in my sessions I use markers a lot with my MIDI...

Daniel_H
replies: 7 views: 356
Daniel_H 5 days ago

Im kind of in disbelief that sidechain delay compensation isnt supported in Pro Tools unless you're on HDX. Sidechaining seems...

dthflcn
replies: 0 views: 242
dthflcn 6 days ago

MBP running ProTools 2018 Output Dante virtual sound card to Focurite AM2 when i change to a session with a different sample...

THE_NIK
replies: 1 views: 255
THE_NIK 6 days ago

Hey guys, I just got a Faderport classic and had a pretty painless setup with Pro Tools, but when placing markers I always get...

Lontra
replies: 1 views: 333
Lontra 1 week ago

Hi, I am experience some lagging in my Pro Tools HD system, after upgrading both the Pro Tools software and the Mac OSX....

no-xplode
replies: 14 views: 636
mups 1 week ago

Hi, So I was wondering what's the biggest buffer size you can set on Protools? A guy from work told me his was an insane amount...

caton
replies: 19 views: 778
caton 1 week ago

Is it me, or is Avid a fairly despicable company? I decided to put the 2.0 upgrade in my eleven rack this weekend. I don't...

norfolk martin
replies: 31 views: 941
norfolk martin 1 week ago

PT's funny

funny how most all Pro's are using Protools...just sayingrockout

mikeyman
replies: 46 views: 2,574
psycho_monkey 1 week ago

Hello fellows, our Pro Tools 12.3 randomly grays out playlists (see pic attached). The strange thing is, that you can open...

The Law
replies: 4 views: 2,587
pmadoa 1 week ago

I have a Pro Tools 10 HD TDM rig and a UA Apollo connected via Firewire to a Mac Pro cheese grater. The thing that bugged me for...

tituschu
replies: 3 views: 345
RiF 1 week ago

$999 to upgrade from Pro Tools HD12 to Pro Tools 2018 Ultimate? so from $399 to $999 so a penalty of $600 to upgrade some...

zak7
replies: 11 views: 685
T_R_S 2 weeks ago

Hello, I just upgraded my Mac OS from Mavericks 10.9 to high Sierra 10.13.6. Now on Mavericks in PT 12.4 when I was recording...

Guitarist9891
replies: 2 views: 439
Guitarist9891 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, if you read this, thank you. I am making the automation for a plugin, because I'm reprocessing audio. I discover...

preciseaudioblog
replies: 3 views: 305
preciseaudioblog 2 weeks ago

Anyone else had issues with offline bounce under 2018.4? PT12/2018 was fine with offline bouncing for me thus far. With this...

psycho_monkey
replies: 29 views: 1,187
psycho_monkey 2 weeks ago

It looks like X-Touch compact doesn't support HUI, and Pro Tools doesn't support Mackie mode. Does that mean you can't use it...

jl303
replies: 16 views: 7,486
Wizzomixer 2 weeks ago

Hello all, So I got this nice SPL Crimson audio interface 2nd hand, but it doesn't work very stable with ProTools (10)... 9...

Muggemepper
replies: 4 views: 360
Muggemepper 2 weeks ago

Anyone know if there's a way I can take an emulated guitar signal created in Pro Tools and send it to Skype so that the person on...

stockdizzle
replies: 3 views: 352
mattrixx 2 weeks ago

I really don't get it....I have PT 11. I rarely use it, but every now and then the e blasts tempt me to look at the latest...

Scardanelli
replies: 2 views: 406
T_R_S 2 weeks ago

hi, our S3 has a couple of displays that are dim. one is too dark to be readable. i know many look wildly different in the pic,...

charlienyc
replies: 1 views: 449
charlienyc 2 weeks ago

Im getting a Dae error 9060 when applying edit cross fades, or fade in fade outs. After clicking the annoying Pop up error...

Yetti
replies: 6 views: 8,984
rententen 2 weeks ago

I'm especially talking about the bug where the perfectly quantized very first note of a bar will be considered to be a part of...

hitsville
replies: 14 views: 437
KV626 3 weeks ago

Hi, i'm looking for controller works with send automation in protools.. I have faderport but i just figure out that it can only...

soooo
replies: 7 views: 342
Pro5 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I could use some advise from serious nerds :) I've been using force relink to replace audio in edited...

huub
replies: 4 views: 522
huub 3 weeks ago

OK so my old 2012 MBP just died - I need to replace it a new MBP is not going to work on El Capitan!! I need to get Pro tools...

T_R_S
replies: 6 views: 807
KV626 3 weeks ago

Hey Everyone, I'm coming to the point of needing a new laptop, and after 11 years of using Mac, the latest release of Macbook...

gardineraudio
replies: 4 views: 572
DAW PLUS 3 weeks ago

Generally I compose/chop my drums in maschine as I have the hardware. Im currently slaving maschine through PT And don’t...

Terance1
replies: 0 views: 246
Terance1 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone, I'm Sorry if it 's a stupid question, but i didn't find the answer yet.. x) I have Pro tools 12.7.1 and I often...

kirito
replies: 3 views: 296
kirito 3 weeks ago

Hello fellow GSs. I posted this on DUCK a while ago but received no response, so I will try here as well. Back in July 2010...

cdruzeta
replies: 2 views: 327
cdruzeta 3 weeks ago

Neyrinck is working on a solution for these legacy controllers that is showing some promise. An article over at Pro Tools Expert...

Brian Campbell
replies: 20 views: 1,473
joshsmith34 4 weeks ago

Hello, System is MacPro 5,1, 24cores, 32GB ram. All of sudden I get CPU overload error (AAE -6101) on Protools. All the...

planck
replies: 31 views: 1,694
[email protected] 4 weeks ago

Hello guys! I just recieved a huge update on my equipment and i really have no clue on whats going on. I used to record on...

Gerardosalvador
replies: 4 views: 648
deuc647 4 weeks ago

This is my screen after just recorded some midi & quantized it: (see file PTmidiBEFOREreturn) Now when I want to listen...

Bluesdog
replies: 1 views: 378
Bluesdog 4 weeks ago

I am looking at an old system for a friend... Apple G4 Pro tools 6 TDM 888 1/0 24... it was the bomb dot com in its day but just...

maxamy
replies: 1 views: 354
Ben Jenssen 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search