The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 12,708
Views: 12,708
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Important Update on Upcoming Creative Tools Price Adjustments We wanted to give you a heads up on some important changes...

Realtugs
replies: 721 views: 36,694
GregAnikin 6 days ago

Is Avid HDX still necessary given the unprecedented system resources available in the new Mac Pro? The new Mac Pro, which is...

PROVIDENCE MUSIC
replies: 7 views: 327
jason kalman 1 day ago

At the moment the studio has HDX with Avid converters and PT12 HD. Lately studio has been rented out a lot and I've been trying...

Hamburg58
replies: 3 views: 271
Hamburg58 1 day ago

Hello, kinda freakin out... I have Pro Tools 11 with an iLok 2 that has all of my licenses on it. I recently upgraded to Mac...

hoolijin
replies: 1 views: 217
kuasalogam 1 day ago

Currently own a Command 8. Use as control surface for PT 12, love it I'm opening a second room across town. Want to bring...

studiobuild
replies: 14 views: 2,042
TJ5 2 days ago

Currently I am running the newest 2018 version of Pro Tools. I have been using beat detective for years on the prior versions. ...

Evanmd
replies: 4 views: 150
andersmv 2 days ago

Hi, I don't know why, but I'm layering some drum parts in a stereo instrument track in Pro Tools. I record the kick, all fine,...

SDB_12
replies: 0 views: 174
SDB_12 2 days ago

I have PT 11, an original Mackie MCU and XT. I am connecting through an M-Audio Midisport 4x4. Both controllers are using the...

Rexesq
replies: 0 views: 129
Rexesq 2 days ago

Hi - Firstly I don't venture in here too often - So I hope you're all doing well - and secondly please accept my apologies in...

mike_spink_1969
replies: 3 views: 269
psycho_monkey 2 days ago

I have an old protools rig. It’s got about 25 songs I’d like to get the raw files off into .wav files for safe keeping and...

NoPro
replies: 8 views: 390
ejsongs 4 days ago

Hello there! I, as many, compose, produce and mix. I've worked for probably more than 10 years with Logic. I hate Logic X but...

end
replies: 750 views: 58,445
Scragend 4 days ago

I've been gloriously 'off sub' for a few years now, as I had more or less decided to revert to 12.4 anyhow, but I know there will...

ShogunOfHarlem
replies: 2 views: 303
Oli_W 5 days ago

Hi, I´m not familiar with Digidesign setups, maybe you know... I could get a good deal on a used Control 24, what do i...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 21 views: 8,146
Rixiepops 5 days ago

So i'm an idiot I bought a used silver artist control last year showed me it working and everything. gave me the drivers disc and...

tgle1977
replies: 12 views: 2,436
MPC_MAN 1 week ago

As posted over in the DUC I've run into an issue with the MIDI event list in PT2019.10 (which is the latest version of...

musicman691
replies: 0 views: 170
musicman691 1 week ago

If anyone has looked at the future release notes for Pro Tools 2019.10 (above link), is it no wonder singer-songwriters like me...

jason kalman
replies: 14 views: 1,056
redredstudio 1 week ago

I've already sent emails to the companies about this. I did a lot of searching for similar issues but nothing's working... I've...

andersmv
replies: 7 views: 369
FabienTDR 1 week ago

Maybe someone can help me figure out this problem. I´m using Soundly for sound fx and sometimes (not always) Pro Tools freezes...

Andreas Ponytail
replies: 0 views: 177
Andreas Ponytail 1 week ago

Anyone else having this issue? Mac mini 2018 3.2 Ghz Intel Core i7 32GB 2667 MHz DDR4 Ram macOS Mojave 10.14.1 I just...

shortyboyboy
replies: 8 views: 697
T_R_S 1 week ago

Hi all, Im starting this thread with the hopes that Antares will see that there is a market for an aax dsp version of...

ejsongs
replies: 10 views: 824
ejsongs 1 week ago

Hi all- The past few updates have not included a fix for this problem, and Avid has told me they have no timeline for fixing...

Spanzor
replies: 35 views: 3,149
Teej 1 week ago

Hey guys, Just finishing a new studio build out and need a little help figuring which Mac mini and pro tools combo works best....

Realziment
replies: 6 views: 1,352
sardi 1 week ago

Hello! I've recently noticed that Pro Tools HD uses a single CPU core out of my 8 core i9 9900K, resulting in poor performance....

mrtesla
replies: 7 views: 440
MattyJoe 1 week ago

Does anyone know of a system that gets equally low RTL that HDX gets? Like many of us, I'm tired of being in the Avid...

jason kalman
replies: 17 views: 792
jason kalman 1 week ago

Im trying to set static ip addresses for 2 artist mix controllers. They are connected to my 2013 trashcan mac pro directly with...

Patrick H
replies: 3 views: 215
jessdavy 1 week ago

Hey everyone. I posted this over on the DUC forum as well, but thought I'd give it a shot here too. Anybody have a suggestion...

Patrick H
replies: 2 views: 203
Patrick H 1 week ago

I'm running PT Ultimate 2019.6 on a 2010 Mac Pro 12 core 2.93 with 24 GB of Ram. HD 8x8x8 IO and PCI-e card, running MacOS...

cjn77303
replies: 3 views: 234
Macky 2 weeks ago

Hello. I have placed almost identical 'post' on Avid forum a while ago - I hope it is not... 'wrong' to place such a topic in...

Josephine.
replies: 2 views: 417
Oli_W 2 weeks ago

Hello all, I appreciate that this info is somewhere within this vast forum so please indulge me. I have a late 2012 mac mini...

nomoreflakes
replies: 0 views: 462
nomoreflakes 2 weeks ago

What is the best metering combo in PT these Days? Sample Peak or Linear (described as useful for mixing in the manual) On the...

tafkac
replies: 0 views: 1,104
tafkac 2 weeks ago

Long time lurker here. So I dont want to annoy you (take this as some introduction for myself). I'v been producing electronic...

Gabriel_M
replies: 1 views: 622
psycho_monkey 3 weeks ago

HEY, OK - NO AUDIO going INTO ProTools Signal flow: Mic - xlr - pres - interface all working fine 8pre rack connected via...

mmaltez
replies: 2 views: 506
mmaltez 3 weeks ago

Anyone on Mac dealing with routine playback errors on PT 2018, even at low cpu demand, if you haven’t tried Turbo Boost...

DrewbixMusic
replies: 5 views: 1,501
coldvodka 3 weeks ago

I'm about to be getting an Avid MTRX and I was able to get the invoice created when it was on sale so I'll be saving probably...

lonesound
replies: 17 views: 2,506
ezrashanti 3 weeks ago

I know this has been mentioned about the black bars/strips down the left and right on the higher resolution iPad Pros screens -...

Chevron
replies: 4 views: 845
JGM 3 weeks ago

Hi there, quick questions... - can anyone confirm me if the old silver Euphonix MC Mix units are flawlessly compatible with the...

gabboh
replies: 13 views: 4,900
aljaz 4 weeks ago

I'm looking to buy DPP1 and the drawmer gates plug in for a pro tools 9 system. Please email me at [email protected] if you...

sleshnyc
replies: 0 views: 227
sleshnyc 4 weeks ago

Hi, Any Avid S3 users here? I'm trying to figure out what direction I want to go with my next Mixer/controller. I use...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 6 views: 1,183
RyanC 4 weeks ago

So this is the second time I've had a session become corrupted with the following message upon opening the ptx...

jondom22
replies: 10 views: 1,442
idee und klang 4 weeks ago

I just bought a new iMac with 32g RAM, 3.6 GHz Intel Core i9,1TB hard drive running Mojave 10.14.6. I also use an Apollo 8P as my...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 6 views: 417
MediaGary 4 weeks ago

Hello everybody, I'm running PT 12.6.0 on a MBP Retina, Mid '15, hooked with a Digidesign 003 rack interface, via firewire (and...

faraanco
replies: 0 views: 198
faraanco 4 weeks ago

Just bought a new top of the line computer, all other DAWs are running perfectly on as low as buffer size 32. But for some reason...

Negomo
replies: 15 views: 705
ejinbc 4 weeks ago

Anyone using the new gen 3 Orion with digilink to PT HD and loving it? I'm thinking about an upgrade as I want more...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 3 views: 592
iangomes 4 weeks ago

I've never been able to get this feature to work! It seems like a great idea and I've always wished it would work. For example,...

felix
replies: 2 views: 668
felix 4 weeks ago

Hi, having a an issue which is already somewhat known but cant find solutions yet: Most time, Not all the time, pro Tools...

D Becks
replies: 0 views: 414
D Becks 9th October 2019

I got an old pro tools hd system great deal for 300 bucks. It’s a Mac g5 2.7ghz, pro tools hd 8 with 3 Accel cards. So far...

ToneStrings
replies: 1 views: 304
Ben Jenssen 9th October 2019

Hey guys! Do You happen to have the installers for Pro Tools 12.4? My products Avid page is not working for me, giving me...

Nikita Acardi
replies: 23 views: 3,443
tothemoon 8th October 2019

What are you guys planning to do after that 101% annual update price increase announcement? Buy as many updates as possible...

hitsville
replies: 66 views: 5,429
carlislesound 7th October 2019

Hey all, what are you using to take your 808/909 kicks and squash them so they're banging? I know that a lot of peeps use FL...

Resonater
replies: 2 views: 462
Philter 7th October 2019

Anyone have any old legit plugin you want to sell like maybe waves v7 stuff or any old plugins like ozone 4. Must be legit to...

ToneStrings
replies: 0 views: 274
ToneStrings 7th October 2019

Hi guys is anyone using this interface with the latest version 19.6 on Windows 10 home I am using a m audio m track at moment...

P A WOOD
replies: 0 views: 288
P A WOOD 5th October 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search