The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 11,811
Views: 11,811
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Important Update on Upcoming Creative Tools Price Adjustments We wanted to give you a heads up on some important changes...

Realtugs
replies: 705 views: 32,995
PascalC 1 day ago

Hey Slutz Weird issue happening here: for EDM production we have a different set of subs hooked up (JBL 5628-- more on the...

DonnyLuvd2Bowl
replies: 0 views: 10
DonnyLuvd2Bowl 23 minutes ago

Hello fellow slutz. Last night my hard in my G5 failed. Went out got a new drive this morning got everything reinstalled. This...

ToneStrings
replies: 0 views: 29
ToneStrings 33 minutes ago

The topic of HDX latency came up on the DUC and I posted a response comparing my recently purchased S1/Quantum system. I saw the...

TexasCat
replies: 10 views: 419
ProPower 50 minutes ago

I have really strange experience with Avid support. I by mistake paid subscription plan, instead of renew my perpetual licence....

carloff
replies: 4 views: 438
T_R_S 12 hours ago

Hey guys!! I've written a ton of material and am going to attempt to record it myself. I am really bad at using DAWS. Like,...

T.M.A.
replies: 31 views: 1,218
s wave 13 hours ago

As you may know over a month ago Pro Tools Expert announced that Heat would now be included in the PT subscriptions, and that the...

hitsville
replies: 21 views: 1,293
ollieneedham 1 day ago

Okay, so long story short: I have a huge session that I am working on at a friend's house. It is in protools. It is kind of a...

T.M.A.
replies: 0 views: 566
T.M.A. 1 day ago

I'm about to be getting an Avid MTRX and I was able to get the invoice created when it was on sale so I'll be saving probably...

lonesound
replies: 12 views: 1,802
Bruce Keen 1 day ago

For all of us legacy guys gooof I know companies are dropping RTAS from new formats, but many have plain taken them off the...

indecline
replies: 4 views: 621
cruisemates 1 day ago

Hello! Please feel free to send me to the correct forum area if I'm not in the right place.... I have ProTools 12.6.1 on a...

khouse
replies: 2 views: 432
khouse 1 day ago

We pay money 500$ just for update , yearly . But , recently, Avid changing slowly . 2018.12 to 2019.6 Small changes. You...

toofanstudio
replies: 3 views: 350
votive 3 days ago

What are you guys planning to do after that 101% annual update price increase announcement? Buy as many updates as possible...

hitsville
replies: 59 views: 4,303
cruisemates 3 days ago

I've never been able to get this feature to work! It seems like a great idea and I've always wished it would work. For example,...

felix
replies: 1 views: 349
Brian Campbell 3 days ago

I'm looking for a low latency tracking setup for Pro Tools. I don't run into issues with mixing as much as tracking. 1. I...

ThePrez
replies: 38 views: 3,297
Bob Olhsson 4 days ago

So this is the second time I've had a session become corrupted with the following message upon opening the ptx...

jondom22
replies: 9 views: 1,003
jondom22 5 days ago

hey guys i recently bought a UAD2 satellite DUO for my PT setup. just found out that because they use a generic wrapper...

black_wolf
replies: 23 views: 6,652
KingpenCowboy 5 days ago

I was shocked to open my fancy new Pro Tools 2019 with all new plugins and realize I wouldn’t be able to connect my trusty Avid...

tronnyjenkins
replies: 2 views: 416
tronnyjenkins 1 week ago

Hi, i am using an audio stereo track as my Master Output to 1 and 2 L and R. All tracks running to MIX AUX then into the Master...

ktwalker76
replies: 2 views: 340
nukmusic 1 week ago

Everything OK with Pro- Tools subscription and OS 10.14.6? Avid shows latest update is OS 10.14.5. Decided to go Pro-...

BEEHIVE
replies: 0 views: 594
BEEHIVE 1 week ago

I know this has been mentioned about the black bars/strips down the left and right on the higher resolution iPad Pros screens -...

Chevron
replies: 1 views: 531
pentagon 1 week ago

Is anyone here also on ProTools 10. mine came with my 11-rack and it runs great. The only drawback is finding new RTAS...

cruisemates
replies: 1 views: 611
musicman691 1 week ago

I recently installed protools first on a Microsoft V.M. during my AZURE trial and I have to say it works. I want to go ahead a...

controlwizard
replies: 2 views: 489
controlwizard 1 week ago

About a month ago, I recorded an audiobook for a client in their home in Pro Tools 12. 8 chapters, around a dozen hours of...

jamboree
replies: 3 views: 386
Philter 1 week ago

hello you guys i am using pro tools 12 with a focusrite 18i20 and i want to run some fx from a outboard gear that i have would...

cesarortiz24
replies: 2 views: 565
originalscottyg 1 week ago

Hi, I have 2 old Mac Pro machines here 2007 and 2008 working as day one, both with 12/13 GB of RAM. I was considering...

Alécio Costa
replies: 5 views: 524
aremos 1 week ago

Greetings~ I've been using Pro Tools for about 6 months now and have been saving our sessions to the internal drive of my 2018...

dscuyamungue
replies: 4 views: 468
Mundox 2 weeks ago

Hi All, For years I've used WavesTune to help correct pitch differences between different source clips when...

Dodgedis
replies: 1 views: 402
richbreen 2 weeks ago

So I realized lately that audio I record is coming up late on the grid and I am trying to figure out a solution... My...

carlosdanger
replies: 10 views: 618
richbreen 2 weeks ago

I'm editing dialog and I would like to quickly jump (in the edit window) to a specific region from the clips view. What is the...

Naugo
replies: 2 views: 507
richbreen 2 weeks ago

I have a completed song where I have the lead vocal using Melodyne 4 as a live plugin (on the channel). It works great except...

cruisemates
replies: 3 views: 523
cruisemates 2 weeks ago

I installed latest update..I'm running pt 10 hd on a Mac ..issues..some factory macros don't work as they say such as the macro...

Sigma
replies: 6 views: 808
JameyZ 3 weeks ago

OK ..... so If were going to be buy'in this HD Native card ... we need to know about the relative info about the I/O available...

SUPADUPA
replies: 82 views: 34,971
7+1 3 weeks ago

I’ve been having problems with a MIDI drum track for several days now. While recording, low latency monitoring and delay...

Cayce
replies: 0 views: 389
Cayce 3 weeks ago

I don't know how many of you still have the Digidesign 002 interface, but after days and days of calls to tech support for Apple...

SoCalJerry
replies: 27 views: 22,290
BMU 3 weeks ago
replies: 46 views: 4,124
ollieneedham 3 weeks ago

I just got a Lynx Hilo Thunderbolt and am trying to send from pro tools> Hilo line out>hardware>Hilo Line In. Im having...

Chase Orion
replies: 5 views: 728
the1Hub 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone. I'm running PT 12.8.3 and I'm having a hell of a time getting Varispeed to function how I think it should. Very...

kudabux
replies: 1 views: 607
jwh1192 3 weeks ago

Howdy, Having clients asking about moving up to 96k so will need to add some extra juice to my i5 8400 rig (at 44/48k the 8400...

Hammer v2
replies: 19 views: 1,558
dg27 3 weeks ago

hi , ive ordered a behringer umc404hd and 4 mics just for monitoring and practising recording drums at home. I also downloaded...

Froffy
replies: 0 views: 613
Froffy 3 weeks ago

I want to know if someone have tried a solution to synchronize via MTC a Second Mac. In order to reproduce a 4K video while i'm...

AllMac
replies: 0 views: 556
AllMac 3 weeks ago

Hello hive mind! I'm finally about to take the HDX plunge and upgrade my system. In the interest of splitting up the upgrade...

phrecine
replies: 7 views: 721
phrecine 3 weeks ago

Hi all, Newbie here. I have a UAD Apollo Twin routing into a MacBook Pro 10.12 running the latest Pro Tools. I also have...

phonzie54
replies: 1 views: 807
psycho_monkey 3 weeks ago

Hello I have Pro Tools 12 on a MacBook. I want to try and finally use midi. I watched a video on this and it said creating a...

mrjason71
replies: 9 views: 1,165
psycho_monkey 3 weeks ago

In this instance I am trying to use NI Massive, but in general, how can I use pitch bend over a bigger range, say an octave? When...

Ikelos
replies: 0 views: 559
Ikelos 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone Total newbie to DAW's. Well I spent two years recording stuff at home for fun in Audacity until I discovered that...

Bazza Bingo
replies: 5 views: 754
cruisemates 4 weeks ago

I’m one of the many people who use an HD native to link up my Burl Mothership, and don’t use Pro Tools. As a result acquiring...

Rezivor
replies: 18 views: 2,815
chanwai2 4 weeks ago

I am using PT 10. I have an Apogee Trak2 pre-amp set up as my clock source. I run it into my mbox through S/pdif and select the...

Famudeedo
replies: 1 views: 466
pentagon 4 weeks ago
replies: 1 views: 756
pentagon 4 weeks ago

I used battery 4 completely flawlessly but come back later to use and the “midi learn” in battery 4 no longer changes to what...

Portsound570
replies: 2 views: 450
Portsound570 4 weeks ago

I'm experimenting with a piece of music where I'd like Pro Tools to trigger a program change on my GigRig G2 in my pedalboard at...

Cayce
replies: 0 views: 407
Cayce 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search