The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 9,031
Views: 9,031
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Are you keeping up with the Pro Tools subscription? Curious to see how my fellow gearslutz are handling this. Mark you...

Diogo C
replies: 154 views: 9,754
T_R_S 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone! I have a big problem with antelope orion 32 HD and protools. We have a recording studio in a third floor...

mamumel
replies: 4 views: 242
Wizzomixer 1 hour ago

Hello. I was wondering if Pro Tools' Heat expects at -12 db or less input like other plugins, or cause it's a saturation software...

TNC
replies: 2 views: 117
TNC 6 hours ago

This Air plugin does a thing where it doesn't start with the side chain speaker button on. Can anybody tell me why this is this...

Braindedzluney
replies: 1 views: 92
BT64 6 hours ago

Hello there I just came across a discussion about latency compensation in Pro Tools, and it just reminded me that this is a...

djanogil
replies: 1 views: 200
mickeyratt 8 hours ago

PT 12.4.0 OSX Sierra 10.12.6 I know i should be able to click on the snowflake and/or right-click and choose unfreeze... but...

hammond231
replies: 4 views: 506
hammond231 11 hours ago

It’s best place to write your request , about 2019 protools . My request : 1. “ Shortcut “ manual 2. “ Spectrom...

toofanstudio
replies: 32 views: 1,220
kojak 1 day ago

Hey all.... Don't laugh at the below post, I just need some help in getting my old system back up and running. I have a...

Karmageddon
replies: 0 views: 213
Karmageddon 1 day ago

My initial plan was to track TDM and mix with UAD cards and a Protools Native Pcie card on a 2nd computer. I figured I could use...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 31 views: 1,294
Sugarnutz 2 days ago

I was using pro tools yesterday with no problem at all. Today I go to load up a session and it hangs before the open a session...

EMMST
replies: 0 views: 213
EMMST 2 days ago

As I learn to arrange parts with Pro Tools, I find myself overwhelmed by midi notes and am wishing I could see my work in...

wkdreskin
replies: 0 views: 164
wkdreskin 2 days ago

Hi there, I just did a session with a client who now wishes to speed the song up just a hair, without altering the key. It was...

wing
replies: 1 views: 179
joeq 2 days ago

I have Pro Tools Ultimate 2018.7 and the Lynx Aurora (n) 16 analog i/o with LM-DIG -> 32 i/o total. I use the Aurora with...

taichber
replies: 1 views: 654
B-San 4 days ago

Hello I was wondering if it is possible to map plug ins as I wish, using a dock I’d like to have the Q as a dedicated knob...

elan
replies: 3 views: 320
pentagon 5 days ago

Hi lads, I was away from writing and recording for a couple years and decided to get back at it only to find A) Sonar is...

foolsfortune
replies: 1 views: 387
Domastic Animals 5 days ago

Long story short, I have a C24 with HD I/O, as well as an Antelope Orion interface that is all going to be in the same control...

naterecording
replies: 2 views: 248
Cpusername 5 days ago

Hello fellas! I'm working on a big project, not only have I not worked ever in a project this size, but I am facing a...

Spin360
replies: 1 views: 205
LDStudios 6 days ago

I just pulled the trigger and bought a new Mac mini i7 with 32 gb RAM and also a new PT subscription. I also have Apogee symphony...

petterericsson
replies: 2 views: 291
petterericsson 1 week ago

ok, so I must be tired but, here the scenario. Windows 7,Protools, 9, Hammerfall 9632 card. Ive never had this issue ,it just...

studioman59
replies: 0 views: 281
studioman59 1 week ago

Hi so I’m hoping I can do what I’m thinking I have a Burl Ms 80 Digi link into HD native thunderbolt with an Avid HD...

Snoggin
replies: 2 views: 326
ejsongs 1 week ago

So out of no where, Pro Tools is getting stuck at Initializing Controllers for a good 30 seconds to a minute, and then brings up...

NoctemAudio
replies: 17 views: 8,007
Jeff D. 1 week ago

Hello what is best to work and compatibility as an audio interface the Allen & Health QU 16 or an audio interface as a...

field3d
replies: 4 views: 300
loujudson 1 week ago

I put together a mobile system with a Mac Mini running ProTools 10HD with a MOTU Ultralite mk4 interface. The Mini is a 2012 i7...

absrec
replies: 0 views: 211
absrec 2 weeks ago

I'm about to be getting an Avid MTRX and I was able to get the invoice created when it was on sale so I'll be saving probably...

lonesound
replies: 9 views: 685
GCL 2 weeks ago

Anyone else having this problem? It don't mater if I only have one track going, PT will freeze and the beachball will pop up, BUT...

RTR
replies: 59 views: 7,489
Lumin8 2 weeks ago

Revibe2 twice as DSP lite as Space on HDX for 5.0 reverbs So at 48k on an HDX rig - I am finding ReVibe2 to be able to fit...

mixerguy
replies: 2 views: 271
mixerguy 2 weeks ago

It doesn't seem that UA is ready to officially support PT 2018 from their website & an email I sent, but I see a few people...

Clyde67
replies: 24 views: 2,222
Frank Frank 2 weeks ago

I'm looking at getting the newest Pro Tools on yearly subscription. I'm wondering if I'm missing something here...

Dosxxx
replies: 2 views: 335
Dosxxx 2 weeks ago

Hi SlutzZ ! The last PT HD I used was version 8 back in 10'. Since i now have a job working as an engineer in a french...

line.out studio
replies: 3 views: 613
LDStudios 2 weeks ago

I just found out that I have access to the Space convolution reverb in Pro Tools. First impression is very favorable. Impressive...

Geronimos Guitar
replies: 10 views: 1,080
Sharp11 2 weeks ago

I've been working in Studio One for 5 years from age 17-22 and have become very proficient with it. I've literally read the...

Factory12
replies: 10 views: 472
kslight 2 weeks ago

Does Antelope Orion32 HD or Goliath HD work with Windows 10 USB 3.0? I can't seem to get a straight answer. It looks like there...

dbarrow
replies: 9 views: 856
DayzK 2 weeks ago

A bit OCD, but in case anyone knows... I recently switched from PT11HD to PT Ultimate 2018. I notice that when two clips are...

dannymeltzer
replies: 0 views: 268
dannymeltzer 2 weeks ago

Hello, I am on PT 10.2 on a pc if that matters. Got a strange thing that is happening out of the blue that i can not figure...

maskedman72
replies: 4 views: 321
maskedman72 2 weeks ago

I have noticed this for several versions of Pro Tools now for me, and was wondering if others had a similar experience. As shown...

thebri
replies: 1 views: 255
Mikey MTC 2 weeks ago

Avid finally rolled out an update for PT and now my MBP 2018 which came with macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 is finally supported. Will...

lespritdescalier
replies: 4 views: 1,030
DJ Bechara 2 weeks ago

Kinda a long story here I’ll make it short in 2005 I Had a hd 2 dsp system, it ran great. Mac died and I upgraded to a new 12...

1975api2488
replies: 0 views: 202
1975api2488 2 weeks ago

Hello Guys, I don't know why for some tracks when I try to use the insert slot to add an effect sometimes I get the following...

DJ Bechara
replies: 10 views: 646
Inglesworth 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone! Sorry in advance if this is already a thread, but i've been looking for days yielding no results. I am...

miksik317
replies: 4 views: 328
KevWind 3 weeks ago

Hi people, I want to know if the rules changed for sell my Pro Tools licenses (10.3, 11 and 12.4). I don't want Pro Tools...

Mahzinho
replies: 3 views: 395
dethbyoogabooga 3 weeks ago

I am looking for an automatic wifi cloud back up setup for my Pro Tools session folders to be able to access from multiple...

Chase Orion
replies: 0 views: 348
Chase Orion 3 weeks ago

Basics session came from another studio, set for 32 voices. Made a renamed copy of the session. Edited and recorded vox all day,...

jayfrigo
replies: 36 views: 11,262
Ted Krotkiewski 3 weeks ago

Pro Tools 11.0.3 on a brand new Macbook Pro (mavericks) When booting up Pro Tools for the first time in Activity Monitor I...

Timusic7
replies: 9 views: 4,282
thebri 3 weeks ago

This is recent, but in the beginning, a bug was obvious when you open the mix tab, and no tracks show up until you select...

UndergroundLab
replies: 3 views: 276
jwh1192 3 weeks ago

I'm going to upgrade my macpro1,1 to a 2,1 with a X5365 pair. It already is flashed to Mavs and an SSD boot. I want a stopgap...

metropical
replies: 4 views: 283
metropical 3 weeks ago

Can anyone "in the know" about the workings of Avid tell me how likely it is that they are going to release an update...

lespritdescalier
replies: 41 views: 4,563
Doc Mixwell 3 weeks ago

Hey all! Curious if anyone is running an Apollo (or similar UA hardware) with 64 bit AAX UAD plugs in PT11. I'm thinking of...

mikepepe86
replies: 17 views: 3,023
T_R_S 3 weeks ago

How do you guys deal with the fact that Pro Tools doesn't compensate plugin latency for sidechain channels, except in HDX systems...

raymon
replies: 8 views: 726
sardi 4 weeks ago

Does anyone have or know where to find the MIDI SYSEX codes for Pro Tools HD TDM? Thanks Steve

stevekatz
replies: 2 views: 306
stevekatz 4 weeks ago

Did I miss something? Some setting somewhere? I am based in Germany but my first language is English and I have always had PT...

Teej
replies: 2 views: 350
Teej 4 weeks ago

Hello. Need your assistance. I just bought protools 9HD with a HD3 system. I need help to see what I/O I should seek to buy. ...

CDobby
replies: 0 views: 309
CDobby 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search