The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 9,611
Views: 9,611
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Are you keeping up with the Pro Tools subscription? Curious to see how my fellow gearslutz are handling this. Mark you...

Diogo C
replies: 174 views: 12,169
Alrod 1 week ago

Hello I hope everyone is well. I have a perpetual 2018 license that is in a current plan. I am not interested in...

subhuffer
replies: 2 views: 293
subhuffer 14 hours ago

Hello fellows, our Pro Tools 12.3 randomly grays out playlists (see pic attached). The strange thing is, that you can open...

The Law
replies: 7 views: 4,421
stents 20 hours ago

Out of the blue today, Pro Tools gave me this message when starting up a session: "Some bus paths were made inactive...

FarisMonshi
replies: 7 views: 13,811
BMU 1 day ago

Just wondering, are there any sources for groove templates or anything similar online? I do 99% of my drums using MIDI...

jerry123
replies: 1 views: 265
acidlab 1 day ago

Hello all! So, I have finally got my finances in order to build my home studio and I want to get a control surface. I'm...

Vutall
replies: 4 views: 476
Bob Olhsson 1 day ago

Hey guys, I've got a question. Does anybody know something more deep about the following issue?: Running a hybrid mix setup...

Uli Auer
replies: 16 views: 848
Uli Auer 1 day ago

Hi everyone, 1) I was wondering if the order of sends in matter in Pro Tools ? 2) also, I feel like inactive plugins...

joseffidus
replies: 1 views: 218
64gtoboy 1 day ago

So, in Pro Tools, if you want to import a clip with a sample rate different to that of the session, if you want to play back at...

Apebot
replies: 5 views: 209
Muser 1 day ago

Hey gurus, hopefully you've seen this and can shed some light. PT 2018.. everything running fine until, Happened yesterday...

Indian Hills
replies: 1 views: 200
acidlab 2 days ago

Hi guys, Probably a simple question/solution but in Pro Tools 10 how would I shift all fades/crossfades forwards/backwards by...

Ol' Betsey
replies: 9 views: 2,229
skylabfilmpop 2 days ago

I’ve been wondering why on protools you need to ‘restart’ the session to change sample rate while on live you can just...

caton
replies: 2 views: 201
caton 2 days ago

Hello. So after buying a new lenovo P50 i started doing the classical list of windows optimizations to make it run as good as...

athlon64
replies: 47 views: 5,587
rlcowa 2 days ago

My old Mac Pro 1.1 snow leopard, Pro Tools 9 system is starting to flake out. It's been so smooth for so long I'm glad I didn't...

tymish
replies: 7 views: 766
Serge Perron 2 days ago

Hey Y'all i am having a problem in pt12 when i import audio the audio is sped up from when i play the audio outside of pt. ...

Wool Over Eyes
replies: 2 views: 210
Wool Over Eyes 2 days ago

Hello there, Has anyone tried the Behringer X-Touch Mini with Pro Tools 12? Mike

spankjam
replies: 2 views: 457
kojak 3 days ago

Does Antelope Orion32 HD or Goliath HD work with Windows 10 USB 3.0? I can't seem to get a straight answer. It looks like there...

dbarrow
replies: 11 views: 1,057
Strascak 3 days ago

I'm running Mac OS 10.8.5 and PT 11.3.1. I like this combo fine put I'd like to add Waves plugs ala Renaissance bundle. It...

Sombrerogrande
replies: 3 views: 275
Sombrerogrande 3 days ago

Hi all- The past few updates have not included a fix for this problem, and Avid has told me they have no timeline for fixing...

Spanzor
replies: 30 views: 1,734
Spanzor 3 days ago

24-27 January Protools 2019 It’s so interesting.

toofanstudio
replies: 744 views: 45,492
PeterN 3 days ago

Can't seem to get any of the shortcuts for "record" to work on my mac. 1) can't use numpad shortcuts because I have...

blackmajik2021
replies: 2 views: 2,401
TreeBoar 4 days ago

Im kind of in disbelief that sidechain delay compensation isnt supported in Pro Tools unless you're on HDX. Sidechaining seems...

dthflcn
replies: 2 views: 604
gumplunger 4 days ago

Hello there! I, as many, compose, produce and mix. I've worked for probably more than 10 years with Logic. I hate Logic X but...

end
replies: 743 views: 51,626
zachlikestodrum 5 days ago

I've was working on some mixes this morning, bouncing back and forth between a couple projects in Pro Tools 10 (10.3.9.462). All...

orkishtra
replies: 12 views: 1,713
BMU 5 days ago

I have a B rig that I use for composing. No big plugs/mixing etc. I want to be able to import this stuff to my A rig template...

monet
replies: 0 views: 279
monet 6 days ago

I left PT due to this a year or so ago...can't seem to find anything about if it is still happening...thinking of coming back...

monet
replies: 3 views: 388
monet 6 days ago

Hello All. Me and a few other mixers in my circle are having an issue trying to import an AAF from the latest version of AVID...

nycaudio
replies: 2 views: 300
nycaudio 6 days ago

At what point is the Avid Artist mixer not supported by either ProTools software or Mac OS software?

Sombrerogrande
replies: 6 views: 452
Sniperschool 1 week ago

Hi all, I have set up my Dangerous Source + Fireface as an aggregated device. Working great using the in's from the Fireface...

orangefridge
replies: 6 views: 369
orangefridge 1 week ago

hello people! I'm having some issues with protools 2018.10. I run it on Windows. and I have a focusrite 18i20 1st gen interface....

dominikskdfx
replies: 1 views: 323
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hello, I'm running Pro tools 10 and I have to import some audio files that were recorded at 32bit 48000 in a 24/44.1 session....

Hal
replies: 1 views: 282
pentagon 1 week ago

Hey all, I have a bit of a problem. I have a newer iMac that shipped with Sierra, and I have a gig coming up where I need to...

tkaitkai
replies: 0 views: 274
tkaitkai 1 week ago

Hey Slutz crew, just wanted some advice on how to handle this issue. I keep getting a warning that the disk cache is full, but I...

Aehs
replies: 2 views: 348
T_R_S 1 week ago

want the crappy speaker thing...also don't want wires...

monet
replies: 2 views: 304
T_R_S 1 week ago

Hello, I have setup a small room studio at home, currently my iMac has 8gb ram and i was wondering if it is enough to run the...

kurama363
replies: 1 views: 325
kslight 1 week ago

I have just installed Pro Tools (PT) 12.5. So far, I've learned that even when running the program as an administrator, I cannot...

cgregg9020
replies: 1 views: 296
T_R_S 1 week ago

so pissed at 9173 I went to logic...so unnatural I am thinking of coming back...how is the stability w/mac? I have 12.7 wondering...

monet
replies: 0 views: 318
monet 1 week ago

I'm recording multi language version of the same files for console or computer games. How to copy ie 300 different names from...

bodek247
replies: 5 views: 378
Benmrx 2 weeks ago

So out of no where, Pro Tools is getting stuck at Initializing Controllers for a good 30 seconds to a minute, and then brings up...

NoctemAudio
replies: 18 views: 8,587
evansson 2 weeks ago

I've always been able to drag audio (be it WAV or MP3) into the pro tools time line on previous versions without having to import...

equinoxps
replies: 11 views: 8,953
twisterandjumanj 2 weeks ago

hi, I'm a brand new PTHD user, having just bought a couple of Accel cards, so sorry if this is a stupid question. I notice on...

sunlownja
replies: 2 views: 332
sunlownja 2 weeks ago

In the attached image from a Pro Tools session, I'm using the top track (it's a Voiceover, with no music behind it) as a...

Bachist
replies: 8 views: 492
KevWind 2 weeks ago

So, this is an issue that is new once I started putting aux tracks in all my sessions. When I record-enable any track, there...

UndergroundLab
replies: 5 views: 382
KevWind 2 weeks ago

I just renewed PT Unlimited for another year. I also updated the plugins from the ctrl manager. After the update the whole plugin...

Faderix
replies: 3 views: 412
Padje 2 weeks ago

Just got my studio together after several years and recording & overdubbing vocals and can't for the life of me remember how...

Indian Hills
replies: 1 views: 393
jwh1192 2 weeks ago

I've completely screwed up my Pro Tools 2019.12 Ultimate native. My normal interface is a Digi003+ -- old, but who cares, I only...

justinhill
replies: 1 views: 296
justinhill 2 weeks ago

New apartment system with mackbookpro and focusrite 2i2 2ndgen felt my timing was odd after recored so I did some...

belairstudio
replies: 2 views: 362
belairstudio 2 weeks ago

I've been a PT user for close to 20 years, never ran into this before and wondered if I could get a little help from the...

TheMagician
replies: 5 views: 384
jwh1192 2 weeks ago

0 dbfs = +20 dbu in Protools . My sound card is +22 dbu . So , When I play tracks in Protools I see clip in meter but I can...

toofanstudio
replies: 1 views: 350
mattiasnyc 2 weeks ago

Pro Tools Scattering My Audio Files Across Different Folders I've been trying to find a solution to this maddening thing Pro...

Cayce
replies: 18 views: 404
standingwave 2 weeks ago

Hi folks Is it possible to use latest version of relab 480 reverb under pro tools 10.3.10 on osx 10.8.5(which has 32bit aas...

Samusrostyslav
replies: 2 views: 329
Samusrostyslav 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search