Options
Views: 695
30th June 2020
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 15,776
Views: 15,776
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Important Update on Upcoming Creative Tools Price Adjustments We wanted to give you a heads up on some important changes...

Realtugs
replies: 825 views: 49,278
florent 3 weeks ago

Hi I have a problem with my Pro tools Ultimate. I am a Podcast producer/mixer and do alot of work with podcasts that needs...

DrouggieSounds
replies: 1 views: 62
Ben Jenssen 2 hours ago

Hi I have a problem with my Pro tools Ultimate. I am a Podcast producer/mixer and do alot of work with podcasts that needs...

DrouggieSounds
replies: 0 views: 63
DrouggieSounds 13 hours ago

Hey guys, I've got a question. Does anybody know something more deep about the following issue?: Running a hybrid mix setup...

Uli Auer
replies: 21 views: 2,289
TommyFullzy 1 day ago

I use Studio One and am happy with it. But I have a client who wants to send me his pro tools session vs bounce everything out. ...

cap217
replies: 5 views: 107
cap217 2 days ago

Hello there! I, as many, compose, produce and mix. I've worked for probably more than 10 years with Logic. I hate Logic X but...

end
replies: 782 views: 64,843
HSi 2 days ago

Hi there, Apologies in advance for any newbie/luddite factors inherent in this post. I'm hoping to get to the bottom an issue...

DanL
replies: 0 views: 89
DanL 3 days ago

I'm a long time pro user of Protools and subscribe and am therefore using latest version with my, (very expensive), HDX card and...

JohnnyWoodbine
replies: 12 views: 2,327
RobertRyda 3 days ago

This is a rant, so if you can't be bothered (and who can blame you) feel free to move on. I got a call yesterday from a very...

microwave
replies: 4 views: 331
pefra 3 days ago

When will HDX be updated.......?:cowbell:

thevault
replies: 0 views: 116
thevault 5 days ago

Just got a brand new Avid S1, connected it to my mac mini running Catalina 10.15.5, downloaded and installed EUControl and when I...

jonpaulr123
replies: 2 views: 178
psycho_monkey 5 days ago

I have a sample that ive chopped and Ive been manually snapping clips to grid. But sometimes i have a sample w 100+ clips. Is...

Sbronaugh1
replies: 4 views: 168
Sbronaugh1 6 days ago

Hi all, I have a Mothership that I use to output to my console. I also have just bought an Avid HD IO 16 in and out...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 0 views: 115
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 week ago

Does anyone know of a system that gets equally low RTL that HDX gets? Like many of us, I'm tired of being in the Avid...

jason kalman
replies: 30 views: 1,897
T_R_S 1 week ago

Hey guys, I'm having pretty massive problems with Izotope's Stutter Edit screwing up latency compensation in PT 11.3.1 native....

julian.david
replies: 1 views: 613
LukeDante 1 week ago

Hello. I get this error every time I try to import audio in Pro Tools 11: Could not complete the Import Audio command because...

josh620
replies: 0 views: 66
josh620 1 week ago

Why is there no way to enlarge the font/number size on the edit/transport window that shows start, end, length,pre, post, nudge,...

mbvoxx
replies: 3 views: 133
Ben Jenssen 1 week ago

So I own Pro Tools HD8, with 2 192s and Mac Pro (from 2009). Any benefit to upgrading? If so, what hardware/computer should i...

maestro
replies: 1 views: 247
mattiasnyc 1 week ago

Would like to hear from those that are still on Pro Tools HD Accel (MacPro, PT-up to 10, OS10.7, etc.) and those that have gone...

aremos
replies: 42 views: 5,187
psycho_monkey 1 week ago

HI My protools HD3 running version 8 on a vryold machine, just died. I found a replacement chassis and transferred all the...

digitalwizzard
replies: 0 views: 110
digitalwizzard 1 week ago

All, Not sure whether this is better suited for the DAW forum so apologies if it's in the wrong place. We are running our...

azirkin
replies: 8 views: 831
bgrotto 2 weeks ago

I experienced something unusual. While I found a workaround (reimporting the tracks and starting over) I'm curious if anyone has...

Poopypants
replies: 10 views: 142
Poopypants 2 weeks ago

Hey y'all! I just ran into an issue while exporting a MIDI file from Pro Tools and was wanting to ask if any one might...

elokiddies17
replies: 0 views: 166
elokiddies17 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone!! I need to share the pro tools sessions hard drive between the studio and my home setup. Any advice about how to...

lucapane02
replies: 2 views: 219
T_R_S 2 weeks ago

Hey folks, Was researching connecting my Cab Clone IR to the -10db plugs. Saw this note in the...

beethovenfan
replies: 0 views: 132
beethovenfan 2 weeks ago

I just built a new workstation class PC to run Pro Tools, and am having a heck of a time finding an audio interface. The...

Scott Lee
replies: 18 views: 1,747
jsikkema 2 weeks ago

I have used Protools and Logic since their early days and always used Logic to create tracks, then export a stereo track to use...

toddchapman
replies: 2 views: 169
toddchapman 2 weeks ago

Hi all, It's approaching that time where I need to make a decision to upgrade my system, as some new plugins are coming out that...

SDB_12
replies: 1 views: 248
Audeath 2 weeks ago

I'm sure this has been discussed at great length at one time or another, but I sure can't find it. Knowing that there is...

miketeachesclass
replies: 0 views: 118
miketeachesclass 3 weeks ago

I have really strange experience with Avid support. I by mistake paid subscription plan, instead of renew my perpetual licence....

carloff
replies: 8 views: 1,149
T_R_S 3 weeks ago

I am looking to buy an HDX card. There are a few good deals on Reverb, but since these cards have been around many years, I...

Pryde
replies: 2 views: 323
T_R_S 3 weeks ago

Hi all. I'm working with another mixing engineer on several sessions and trading Pro Tools files back and forth. Sometimes I come...

rhg259
replies: 4 views: 267
s.d.finley 3 weeks ago

Cloud Collaboration via Dropbox, etc ... saw this on the DUC with this i assume Avid is giving up on Thier Proprietary Cloud...

jwh1192
replies: 6 views: 202
jwh1192 3 weeks ago

Woke up this am, tried to load a session, crashed my brand new iMac. Restarted, launched a session and got this message: Fatal...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 9 views: 229
TheHolyMountain 3 weeks ago

Hi all. I have been sent a PT session with a load of hidden tracks and therefore the track count is over 128 on my standard PT...

Bedlam Sound
replies: 5 views: 247
RightOnRome 3 weeks ago

Protools just quit in the middle of playback and gave no error message or popup. Now, when I try to open Protools, I get the...

Louderock
replies: 7 views: 7,568
TheHolyMountain 3 weeks ago

Sorry to sound dramatic but I'm reaching out here hoping for someone to lend a hand. I was in the middle of an important session...

crazedbassist440
replies: 1 views: 153
originalscottyg 3 weeks ago

(NOTE THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED-although Avid has not released an official statement about their support of the 2019 Mac Pro,...

PROVIDENCE MUSIC
replies: 13 views: 1,450
T_R_S 3 weeks ago

Hello. So after buying a new lenovo P50 i started doing the classical list of windows optimizations to make it run as good as...

athlon64
replies: 59 views: 15,502
prado escondido 3 weeks ago

I now have No Save As, Save Copy In, Save as Template, etc. in PT 10. Dialog box comes up with only OK for an option: Could...

maxtrackswest
replies: 4 views: 139
Wizzomixer 3 weeks ago

Hi all- The past few updates have not included a fix for this problem, and Avid has told me they have no timeline for fixing...

Spanzor
replies: 42 views: 4,206
ollieneedham 4 weeks ago

I'm running PT 2020 5.0. I'm logging lots of clip and want to play back at faster speed. I know about Shuttle Lock Varispeed. But...

oxband
replies: 0 views: 118
oxband 4 weeks ago

Just saw on the DUC that there will be no more reinstatement options starting next year...wow. Worst part is I wouldn't even...

RyanC
replies: 14 views: 1,178
xmission 4 weeks ago

Hey guys!! I've written a ton of material and am going to attempt to record it myself. I am really bad at using DAWS. Like,...

T.M.A.
replies: 71 views: 4,059
s wave 4 weeks ago

Hello folks, Apologies if this is obvious but I couldn’t seem to find it anywhere: Does anyone know how to arrange the order...

Cashhewn
replies: 2 views: 217
Cashhewn 4 weeks ago

So i'm an idiot I bought a used silver artist control last year showed me it working and everything. gave me the drivers disc and...

tgle1977
replies: 14 views: 3,207
jwh1192 4 weeks ago

Pretty sucky? 1. Many plugins do not have MIDI Learn capabilities but DO offer parameter automation. Is there a way to assign a...

snowplaysmusic
replies: 6 views: 210
RyanC 4 weeks ago

Where can I buy a legal version (ilock) of PT9HD or PT10 HD? What is the difference between 9/10?

Reanimatorstudio
replies: 7 views: 290
T_R_S 31st May 2020

Hey guys! Do You happen to have the installers for Pro Tools 12.4? My products Avid page is not working for me, giving me...

Nikita Acardi
replies: 34 views: 4,850
invisiblesystem 31st May 2020

Hello dear gear comrades, hope you are staying safe and isolated in the studios during the pandemic. I decided to share my...

pstorager
replies: 0 views: 174
pstorager 30th May 2020

Tried checking around to see if this specifically had cropped up, couldn't find anything. Does anyone who is/was a heavy group...

myles
replies: 1 views: 183
ejinbc 27th May 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search