The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 15,388
Views: 15,388
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Important Update on Upcoming Creative Tools Price Adjustments We wanted to give you a heads up on some important changes...

Realtugs
replies: 815 views: 48,007
TJ5 3 days ago

Hello dear gear comrades, hope you are staying safe and isolated in the studios during the pandemic. I decided to share my...

pstorager
replies: 0 views: 75
pstorager 13 hours ago

Hey guys!! I've written a ton of material and am going to attempt to record it myself. I am really bad at using DAWS. Like,...

T.M.A.
replies: 66 views: 3,636
s wave 1 day ago

Tried checking around to see if this specifically had cropped up, couldn't find anything. Does anyone who is/was a heavy group...

myles
replies: 1 views: 123
ejinbc 2 days ago

Pretty sucky? 1. Many plugins do not have MIDI Learn capabilities but DO offer parameter automation. Is there a way to assign a...

snowplaysmusic
replies: 0 views: 84
snowplaysmusic 3 days ago

Reposting this here because I got no response in music computers/daw/protools Avid, unbelievable that I have to come to...

ToneAlive
replies: 21 views: 367
psycho_monkey 4 days ago

Hello, I'm wondering if someone know some cool features only available in Pro Tools Ultimate that you cannot live...

u929
replies: 10 views: 248
T_R_S 4 days ago

I purchased a Pro tools Duet second hand the other day. The guy said he needed to upgrade and got it from his buddy at Avid. It's...

joshualexander
replies: 1 views: 159
Ben Jenssen 6 days ago

I'm a long time pro user of Protools and subscribe and am therefore using latest version with my, (very expensive), HDX card and...

JohnnyWoodbine
replies: 11 views: 2,149
JohnnyWoodbine 6 days ago

Would like to hear from those that are still on Pro Tools HD Accel (MacPro, PT-up to 10, OS10.7, etc.) and those that have gone...

aremos
replies: 39 views: 4,893
psycho_monkey 6 days ago

I'm looking for a low latency tracking setup for Pro Tools. I don't run into issues with mixing as much as tracking. 1. I...

ThePrez
replies: 63 views: 5,245
deuc647 6 days ago

Hello, all ... Is the Virus Indigo plugin for ProTools DSP hardware still available? What PT DSP accel card will I need to...

jmzorko
replies: 0 views: 117
jmzorko 6 days ago

Hi guys, Hope you all are doing well! I’m a huge Pro Tools fan and have been using it forever. The one thing that I wish it...

OwensDrumming
replies: 0 views: 171
OwensDrumming 6 days ago

Hi all- I am running PT10 on an HDX card and I realize now that everytime I start a session it gives me the choice of 24 bit...

shortstory
replies: 17 views: 10,354
toodamnhip 1 week ago

Avid, unbelievable that I have to come to Gearslutz to figure this problem out. So I just updated my computer to Catalina and...

ToneAlive
replies: 0 views: 86
ToneAlive 1 week ago

I just bought in to an HDX system this week and I am really excited about it. I think it's just so cool to have dedicated...

jsvalmont
replies: 40 views: 5,036
raal 1 week ago

I'm using the avid ipad remote to track drums alone in a different room than my control room. The app is great! One thing, I...

two_ply
replies: 1 views: 98
d.dot 1 week ago

002R adat out into adat in of another interface? Have any of you tried this? I'm thinking of getting the Cranborne audio R8 500...

FOURTHTUNZ
replies: 2 views: 87
FOURTHTUNZ 1 week ago

I'm on 10.7 OSX. Stuck there for now. Can't use the Free version or the subscription. What's the cheapest way for me to get...

Amber
replies: 13 views: 6,892
QuickShootOut 1 week ago

So I want to buy an old Roland SRV2000 reverb unit. My rig is a macbook pro, and an RME Babyface interface, and Pro...

rob591987
replies: 9 views: 279
s.d.finley 1 week ago

Hey guys! Do You happen to have the installers for Pro Tools 12.4? My products Avid page is not working for me, giving me...

Nikita Acardi
replies: 33 views: 4,646
Basslik 1 week ago

Where can I buy a legal version (ilock) of PT9HD or PT10 HD? What is the difference between 9/10?

Reanimatorstudio
replies: 6 views: 236
Reanimatorstudio 1 week ago

Hey, all! I love Pro Tools but, as a hobbyist, I could no longer justify the monthly subscription, so I cancelled about a year...

kidnietzsche
replies: 1 views: 111
Evermore 1 week ago

Hi guys, I'm new but I've been reading the forum for years... I got a free Tascam US 2400 and it works well with Cubase and I can...

AlexSonicDrive
replies: 3 views: 239
AlexSonicDrive 1 week ago

Hi lads, I was away from writing and recording for a couple years and decided to get back at it only to find A) Sonar is...

foolsfortune
replies: 2 views: 721
The10inchtom 1 week ago

Hi all, couldn't find this issue anywhere, if this has already been covered I apologize. I'm trying to avoid buying a control...

timetoarrive
replies: 0 views: 96
timetoarrive 1 week ago

Hey all, Long time lurker, first time poster. The time has finally come to update my home studio setup. I mostly use my...

acsinkler
replies: 0 views: 89
acsinkler 1 week ago

Hi all- The past few updates have not included a fix for this problem, and Avid has told me they have no timeline for fixing...

Spanzor
replies: 37 views: 3,992
fonorecord 1 week ago

Hi guys, Sorry for the long title but didn't know how else to describe it? So I'm getting more acquainted with the latest...

Ol' Betsey
replies: 0 views: 78
Ol' Betsey 1 week ago

Hello, I was wondering if making an audio track inactive removes it from the track counts in Pro Tools? Thanks.

u929
replies: 6 views: 349
sardi 1 week ago

Can you run the avid Digidesign 192 interfaces on protools 12 native on Mojave ? If so what would I need to do it ? Many...

axeman_uk
replies: 8 views: 180
axeman_uk 1 week ago

I have a computer with an relatively new 6 core 8700 k processor 32 gigs of RAM Windows 10 antelope studio 2016. When I go to...

calmix
replies: 2 views: 118
T_R_S 1 week ago

Hi, Using Reason Rack in PT. Trying to get PolyStep Sequencer to change Variations. Sometimes it does and sometimes it...

Poopypants
replies: 0 views: 80
Poopypants 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I'm still using PT11.3.1 on OSX10.8.5 with PT10.3.10 co-installed. I'd like to update my PT11 to the final 11.3.2...

Jazzy
replies: 2 views: 130
Sombrerogrande 2 weeks ago

I'm running ProTools 2020.3 on a Mac running on Mojave. I want to use a video file into the project. It's a mov file that has...

oxband
replies: 0 views: 88
oxband 2 weeks ago

I just built a new workstation class PC to run Pro Tools, and am having a heck of a time finding an audio interface. The...

Scott Lee
replies: 17 views: 1,287
mungu 2 weeks ago

Hello i would really appreciate any help. Im dedicating a old imac just for a protools rig. It has 16gb of ram and is very...

boomer81
replies: 7 views: 1,185
tothemoon 2 weeks ago

Just upgraded (from HD3 Accel) to Ultimate & deciding whether to go Native & use a card (with existing Digi 192) or just...

aremos
replies: 2 views: 108
aremos 2 weeks ago

Hi Gearslutz! I'm running a TDM HD2 system with 8.1.1 PTHD software on 1,1 Cheesegrater Mac Pro (2.66 Ghz dual core with...

WJurgens
replies: 9 views: 563
Deviated 2 weeks ago

I purchased pro tools 2018 a couple years ago. I just purchased the upgrade so it will work with Catalina. Would someone be kind...

gabler
replies: 2 views: 286
psycho_monkey 2 weeks ago

I am setting up an additional computer for legacy TDM stuff, including the original Revibe plugin...however all AVID-links seem...

Firechild
replies: 3 views: 107
T_R_S 2 weeks ago

I've been googling for hours and can't find the answer.

sleshnyc
replies: 2 views: 204
T_R_S 2 weeks ago

I feel almost embarrassed to ask this. There must be some part about the Pro Tools HD interfaces and set ups that i dont...

Hydraonstimpac
replies: 8 views: 4,583
FISH9207 2 weeks ago

Why is Pro Tools the industry standard? What can you do with Pro Tools that you can't do with other daws? For example, I...

noobz
replies: 701 views: 30,444
zWombat 2 weeks ago

My Melodyne won't open as a plug in within pro tools, it will open but as Rewire or something which is a standalone form of the...

Austinnn93
replies: 0 views: 100
Austinnn93 2 weeks ago

I have pro tools 2018. Can pro tools be updated to work with Catalina? Any rough idea what it would cost? My pro tools will not...

gabler
replies: 4 views: 312
gabler 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, Hope you're all doing well and staying healthy. I've recently being trying to get to grips with mixing on Pro...

lyremusic
replies: 8 views: 170
originalscottyg 2 weeks ago

Pros and cons advantages & disadvantages of each Which system you would rather use

ZZZXXX
replies: 54 views: 5,018
T_R_S 3 weeks ago

Help! This annoying "result frame is in invalid size" is bugging me with a 5 windows in row that I can't shot...

luca sapio
replies: 12 views: 614
d.dot 3 weeks ago

Hey, I got a chance to buy ProTools Ultimate new and wrapped up pretty cheap from some guy on the internet via Paypal with...

RayGrauberger
replies: 0 views: 119
RayGrauberger 3 weeks ago

Hi there, Could use some pro tools 2020 help from one of you fabulous lords of the DAW. I've just switched systems to a...

fillcollins
replies: 0 views: 101
fillcollins 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search