The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 12,195
Views: 12,195
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Important Update on Upcoming Creative Tools Price Adjustments We wanted to give you a heads up on some important changes...

Realtugs
replies: 716 views: 34,814
ponzi 2 weeks ago

Just bought a new top of the line computer, all other DAWs are running perfectly on as low as buffer size 32. But for some reason...

Negomo
replies: 15 views: 445
ejinbc 12 hours ago

Anyone using the new gen 3 Orion with digilink to PT HD and loving it? I'm thinking about an upgrade as I want more...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 3 views: 397
iangomes 1 day ago

I've never been able to get this feature to work! It seems like a great idea and I've always wished it would work. For example,...

felix
replies: 2 views: 517
felix 3 days ago

Hi, having a an issue which is already somewhat known but cant find solutions yet: Most time, Not all the time, pro Tools...

D Becks
replies: 0 views: 197
D Becks 4 days ago

I got an old pro tools hd system great deal for 300 bucks. It’s a Mac g5 2.7ghz, pro tools hd 8 with 3 Accel cards. So far...

ToneStrings
replies: 1 views: 161
Ben Jenssen 4 days ago

Hi there, quick questions... - can anyone confirm me if the old silver Euphonix MC Mix units are flawlessly compatible with the...

gabboh
replies: 11 views: 4,678
ninphilius 5 days ago

Hey guys! Do You happen to have the installers for Pro Tools 12.4? My products Avid page is not working for me, giving me...

Nikita Acardi
replies: 23 views: 3,190
tothemoon 6 days ago

What are you guys planning to do after that 101% annual update price increase announcement? Buy as many updates as possible...

hitsville
replies: 66 views: 5,054
carlislesound 6 days ago

Hey all, what are you using to take your 808/909 kicks and squash them so they're banging? I know that a lot of peeps use FL...

Resonater
replies: 2 views: 294
Philter 6 days ago

Anyone have any old legit plugin you want to sell like maybe waves v7 stuff or any old plugins like ozone 4. Must be legit to...

ToneStrings
replies: 0 views: 137
ToneStrings 6 days ago

Hi all, Im starting this thread with the hopes that Antares will see that there is a market for an aax dsp version of...

ejsongs
replies: 9 views: 611
audioluche 1 week ago

I'm about to be getting an Avid MTRX and I was able to get the invoice created when it was on sale so I'll be saving probably...

lonesound
replies: 16 views: 2,168
deuc647 1 week ago

Hi guys is anyone using this interface with the latest version 19.6 on Windows 10 home I am using a m audio m track at moment...

P A WOOD
replies: 0 views: 168
P A WOOD 1 week ago

Hi all- The past few updates have not included a fix for this problem, and Avid has told me they have no timeline for fixing...

Spanzor
replies: 34 views: 2,786
Vernam 1 week ago

I recently upgraded to PT 2019 from 2018 (subscription based). Before the upgrade, I routinely edited stereo pan automation...

Cayce
replies: 1 views: 195
Cayce 1 week ago

Hi, Any Avid S3 users here? I'm trying to figure out what direction I want to go with my next Mixer/controller. I use...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 4 views: 912
Progmatic-Studios 1 week ago

Hello! Please feel free to send me to the correct forum area if I'm not in the right place.... I have ProTools 12.6.1 on a...

khouse
replies: 3 views: 604
khouse 1 week ago

Here is a playlist I created on Tidal with almost every song that mentions Pro Tools in the lyrics. Enjoy!

Jackru13
replies: 0 views: 224
Jackru13 1 week ago

Hi Guys. Lost two really important drum tracking sessions and panicking severely. The problem looks to be with incorrect use of...

atkeyboards
replies: 2 views: 290
jwh1192 1 week ago

As you may know over a month ago Pro Tools Expert announced that Heat would now be included in the PT subscriptions, and that the...

hitsville
replies: 27 views: 1,694
Geronimos Guitar 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, Really desperate as I'm typing this. So here's the brainer. My setup where everything mentioned is BRAND NEW. -...

mima
replies: 4 views: 1,509
T_R_S 2 weeks ago

I'm on protools latest 19.6 with windows 10 home Heat appears in my system in the licences and says its actine and it appears in...

P A WOOD
replies: 2 views: 501
P A WOOD 2 weeks ago

hello people! I'm having some issues with protools 2018.10. I run it on Windows. and I have a focusrite 18i20 1st gen interface....

dominikskdfx
replies: 2 views: 610
[email protected] 2 weeks ago

So i'm an idiot I bought a used silver artist control last year showed me it working and everything. gave me the drivers disc and...

tgle1977
replies: 11 views: 2,170
ADSRJOCK 2 weeks ago

Hi All Just downloaded a demo of pt11 (PC) we do a lot of sound for film/post using logic and we are now thinking about...

zoro
replies: 10 views: 8,437
Newmann 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I do my composing in Digital Performer. I don't have PT yet. Can anyone tell me if PT can link to a DAW (in my case...

darrella
replies: 2 views: 558
pentagon 2 weeks ago

Is it possible to use two of the preamp inputs and two line inputs simultaneously? I can the get 4 line inputs no problem, the...

edaub1
replies: 1 views: 692
psycho_monkey 2 weeks ago

Just heads up... https://variety.com/2019/digital/news/avid-mac-pro-corrupted-hollywood-1203347033/

Midnight Oil Audio
replies: 8 views: 706
richbreen 2 weeks ago

How can I get my 3rd party plugin comps to register gain reduction on the built-in pro tolls monitor?

Buggaluggs
replies: 1 views: 454
Buggaluggs 2 weeks ago

I was thinking of buying the Artist Mix. Do you guys like it? Is it worth to buy? Im also wondering if it will go on sale when...

subliminalthakid
replies: 2 views: 435
ollieneedham 2 weeks ago

I'm looking for a low latency tracking setup for Pro Tools. I don't run into issues with mixing as much as tracking. 1. I...

ThePrez
replies: 55 views: 4,033
ProPower 3 weeks ago

Hi, i am using an audio stereo track as my Master Output to 1 and 2 L and R. All tracks running to MIX AUX then into the Master...

ktwalker76
replies: 3 views: 507
ktwalker76 3 weeks ago

The topic of HDX latency came up on the DUC and I posted a response comparing my recently purchased S1/Quantum system. I saw the...

TexasCat
replies: 16 views: 843
Dave east 3 weeks ago

Hi! This is driving me crazy, it´s been like this for quite a while: some Audiosuite plug ins don´t remember the processing...

KarmaPolice
replies: 0 views: 631
KarmaPolice 3 weeks ago

For all of us legacy guys gooof I know companies are dropping RTAS from new formats, but many have plain taken them off the...

indecline
replies: 5 views: 794
cruisemates 3 weeks ago

OK ..... so If were going to be buy'in this HD Native card ... we need to know about the relative info about the I/O available...

SUPADUPA
replies: 83 views: 35,569
barryjohns 3 weeks ago

Hey Slutz Weird issue happening here: for EDM production we have a different set of subs hooked up (JBL 5628-- more on the...

DonnyLuvd2Bowl
replies: 0 views: 763
DonnyLuvd2Bowl 3 weeks ago

Hello fellow slutz. Last night my hard drive in my G5 failed. Went out got a new drive this morning got everything reinstalled....

ToneStrings
replies: 0 views: 500
ToneStrings 3 weeks ago

I have really strange experience with Avid support. I by mistake paid subscription plan, instead of renew my perpetual licence....

carloff
replies: 4 views: 661
T_R_S 3 weeks ago

Hey guys!! I've written a ton of material and am going to attempt to record it myself. I am really bad at using DAWS. Like,...

T.M.A.
replies: 31 views: 1,482
s wave 3 weeks ago

Okay, so long story short: I have a huge session that I am working on at a friend's house. It is in protools. It is kind of a...

T.M.A.
replies: 0 views: 743
T.M.A. 3 weeks ago

We pay money 500$ just for update , yearly . But , recently, Avid changing slowly . 2018.12 to 2019.6 Small changes. You...

toofanstudio
replies: 3 views: 510
votive 4 weeks ago

So this is the second time I've had a session become corrupted with the following message upon opening the ptx...

jondom22
replies: 9 views: 1,185
jondom22 4 weeks ago

hey guys i recently bought a UAD2 satellite DUO for my PT setup. just found out that because they use a generic wrapper...

black_wolf
replies: 23 views: 6,817
KingpenCowboy 4 weeks ago

I was shocked to open my fancy new Pro Tools 2019 with all new plugins and realize I wouldn’t be able to connect my trusty Avid...

tronnyjenkins
replies: 2 views: 565
tronnyjenkins 4 weeks ago

Everything OK with Pro- Tools subscription and OS 10.14.6? Avid shows latest update is OS 10.14.5. Decided to go Pro-...

BEEHIVE
replies: 0 views: 737
BEEHIVE 7th September 2019

I know this has been mentioned about the black bars/strips down the left and right on the higher resolution iPad Pros screens -...

Chevron
replies: 1 views: 658
pentagon 7th September 2019

Is anyone here also on ProTools 10. mine came with my 11-rack and it runs great. The only drawback is finding new RTAS...

cruisemates
replies: 1 views: 746
musicman691 6th September 2019

I recently installed protools first on a Microsoft V.M. during my AZURE trial and I have to say it works. I want to go ahead a...

controlwizard
replies: 2 views: 619
controlwizard 5th September 2019

About a month ago, I recorded an audiobook for a client in their home in Pro Tools 12. 8 chapters, around a dozen hours of...

jamboree
replies: 3 views: 505
Philter 5th September 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search